leokaboum

Sep 20, 2018
Hi,
In part 1, after first anal play with Scarlett, i'm in a loop. Always restart to gaming at residence before student arrive at airport. Someone can help me ?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi,
In part 1, after first anal play with Scarlett, i'm in a loop. Always restart to gaming at residence before student arrive at airport. Someone can help me ?
No one ever reported that bug before.
Thank's. Perhap's someone has a save after this scene ?
Here you have one save just before Scarlett's date. I just tested it and, when the date ends, it continues the story.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there, I'm progressing through the story and just wanted to check something.

I've been pretty cordial with Olivia and Betty out of respect (they are family) and I've chosen positive point choices for them. However, I have no interest in them being part of the harem. I reached a point in the story where Betty kissed me, and I'm pretty sure I didnt make any choice that goes along with that.

Are they unskipable/forced, or do I need to choose negative point options for them? I do not want to see that content.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey there, I'm progressing through the story and just wanted to check something.

I've been pretty cordial with Olivia and Betty out of respect (they are family) and I've chosen positive point choices for them. However, I have no interest in them being part of the harem. I reached a point in the story where Betty kissed me, and I'm pretty sure I didnt make any choice that goes along with that.

Are they unskipable/forced, or do I need to choose negative point options for them? I do not want to see that content.
As far as I know there are a few options to not go on Love path with them, I'm pretty astounded about your statement, both paths are clearly marked in my playtroughs.
(greeting kisses not taken in account)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

There are no forced LI in this Game since you could even go for a Celibacy Run if you were so inclined, don't ask me for a reason why someone would want that Idk. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Betty kissed you to piss off Olivia. You still haven't had the choice to open their paths. One of their paths will be open or closed soon. It will be your choice. There are no forced LIs, so don't worry. ;)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
There are no forced LI in this Game since you could even go for a Celibacy Run if you were so inclined, don't ask me for a reason why someone would want that Idk. :ROFLMAO:
The celibacy path is there because if it wasn't there, since everyone is optional, rejecting the first 27 girls would mean the last one would be forced to avoid that path. Imagine if the last girl was Olga :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes