jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Sorry pal, my deleted post was somehow, offensive, It should have been a funny post, sorry if I offended you
Well I'm old enough that I have already long forgotten what it was or if I was irritated by it, so water under the bridge. :D (y) And if I replied rudely in any way I apologize as well. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well I'm old enough that I have already long forgotten what it was or if I was irritated by it, so water under the bridge. :D (y) And if I replied rudely in any way I apologize as well. :unsure:
I think that's the one comment that will get nearly everybody agreeing.
Except the 'I just have to argue' folk.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well, It was me who deleted that post (or a mod just was faster I don't know yet but I didn't recive a notification about deletion) often, it is just a bot who cleans the thread, if it is manually they often put a short comment in the notification.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
Public release will be on the 21st.
I'm getting eager to release it. The feedback from the players who have played it is positive (I reproduce these two here since they have been posted on public sites. I hope removing the names of the players is enough to not annoy them):
"Great job. The update was really fun. the D&D game was really good. And after this cliffhanger, I'm even more excited for the next update. It can only be epic."
"Loved the update, and you were right I do hate you for that cliffhanger :ROFLMAO: "

I was a bit anxious about this update, knowing it changes the story dynamics, or knowing it mostly tells a different story to be more exact. After the first comments started to arrive, the anxiety is decreasing a bit.
Awesome same week as my Birthday!

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks man!:cool:

And, that first draft!!! That so different!:eek::eek::eek:
Her "goth story" (and her relationship with Emma) was different in the first drafts of the story.
Emma was going to be an Erika copycat, imitating Erika's style but with some months of delay. So the goth was Emma, and Erika had abandoned that phase some months ago (but retained the black hair to differentiate herself from her natural blonde twin, Daphne).
I tested the goth makeup on Erika and looked a lot better, so Emma changed black for pink, the dynamics between them became different, Daph transformed into a redhead...

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Her "goth story" (and her relationship with Emma) was different in the first drafts of the story.
Emma was going to be an Erika copycat, imitating Erika's style but with some months of delay. So the goth was Emma, and Erika had abandoned that phase some months ago (but retained the black hair to differentiate herself from her natural blonde twin, Daphne).
I tested the goth makeup on Erika and looked a lot better, so Emma changed black for pink, the dynamics between them became different, Daph transformed into a redhead...
Oh wow! Really love the look on her! It would be amazing to see her like that for Halloween because she lost another bet to Erika!:ROFLMAO:

Just saying.....:sneaky:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Punctuation is the difference between an "ass-bush" that is ginger, and a bush that is "ginger-ass" - I presume we're talking about a ginger bush, not a hairy ginger ass?
Oh, no. My sick mind read that phrase 'redhead in the end' and immediately conjured up borderline-nighmarish imagery of redheads with tufts of curly crimson bursting forth from between their cheeks. At least I answered one of my Bucket List questions: is it possible to vomit while at the same time being just a little bit aroused? :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes