Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Use the "@" and start to type his name. I can't screenshot it with the normal tool, but as you type his name after the "@" a dialogue box will pop up and narrow down the names - his will show up fast. Just click on his name and it will create a hyperlink.

He's pretty active, so will likely see your comment regardless, but he might notice if faster now since it is right above this one that I'm tagging him in on your behalf, right TropecitaGames?;)

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Use the "@" and start to type his name. I can't screenshot it with the normal tool, but as you type his name after the "@" a dialogue box will pop up and narrow down the names - his will show up fast. Just click on his name and it will create a hyperlink.

He's pretty active, so will likely see your comment regardless, but he might notice if faster now since it is right above this one that I'm tagging him in on your behalf, right TropecitaGames?;)
Similar to Twitch then, thx for the info

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
If someone would be so kind as to remind me why she (Emma) is not his daughter, and why Daphne and Erika are not Norah's daughters.
(I let several updates go out, I had a problem with my saves and I put skip up to where I had left off but I don't remember where they say that they are not his daughters.)
1711263640510.png

Reactions: Trope95

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If someone would be so kind as to remind me why she (Emma) is not his daughter, and why Daphne and Erika are not Norah's daughters.
(I let several updates go out, I had a problem with my saves and I put skip up to where I had left off but I don't remember where they say that they are not his daughters.)
Because you didn't open the pause menu and click on the button circled below that says clones to change it to family. You might need to load an old save first, I kept getting an error when I tried to do it for this screenshot in new content.
screenshot0012.png

• Red Heart

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Because you didn't open the pause menu and click on the button circled below that says clones to change it to family. You might need to load an old save first, I kept getting an error when I tried to do it for this screenshot in new content.
That's probably in part 2, but I'm in part 1 at the mom's appointment. I have ipatch installed but apparently something is wrong if that is the dialog when they are not family.
1711264867459.png
It says mom, which is why I found it odd because when I played I don't remember them saying Emma was not their daughter.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sounds like you didn't activate the patch, or just forgot to click on the "clones/family" button

• Red Heart

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's probably in part 2, but I'm in part 1 at the mom's appointment. I have ipatch installed but apparently something is wrong if that is the dialog when they are not family.
It says mom, which is why I found it odd because when I played I don't remember them saying Emma was not their daughter.
Part 1 it should look like this on the pause menu, if it says family patch off then click the box
screenshot0003.png

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
save & load work for me - 0.16.2
I think I found that bug while compiling 16.2, but forgot to recompile some of the versions. I will recompile all of them with a couple of things solved when I re-render Megan's images reported by SpatulaPie

Back once again, still no way to reposition text into center (instead of far left) as it used to be? I'm an old man, i don't like changes :LOL:
I don't think Riam has that on his backlog. Aaaaand... after 4 updates, if we enable it... ermmm... it would be a change, right? ;)

hey TropecitaGames loved the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know its WAY to late to fix but I thought you should know. As always Thank you for making this awesome world available to us. It is well worth the wait.
Thanks for the heads up about those images. I just checked it and I can't believe I didn't see them. One of the frames is so obvious!! I guess I checked the renders just after waking up. I will re-render the 5 frames (15 images)

I let updates come out and now that I'm back my saves seem to be broken from version 0.12 :c
Try to open Part 1 (0.12), go to the end and it will auto-export the game. Import it on Part 1

Just came across this in the new update...
In the patched version, Meemaw is the mother of Martha, Norah, and Dominic (deceased in the plane crash). In the unpatched version, she's only Norah's.

Really love the update. Pregnancy is a fetish I avoid in games, having lived through it for real enough times to not find it all that sexy in my escapist entertainment. I even turned it off in the settings so it's nice that there is a way to easily avoid it.

Thanks! Writing those (negative pregnancy test) scenes back to back tore my heart too. After writing them I had to stop writing for some hours to avoid my mood bleeding into the next scene (I didn't write them in order). You can just use the profiles screen to impregnate them, no need to do a whole playthrough.

Lol these itchio patch scenes are getting more and more ridiculous :LOL:
I haven't seen a reason for it, is it just some preventative thing in case itch goes after adult game makers again or something?
They already went after adult game makers. They forbid most of us to monetize our games there, so for the last two updates, I did an SFW version that replaces the lewd scenes (or even scenes where a nipple can be seen) with that image and some "funny" text. Changing a variable in a text file converts the SFW into NSFW.

would tag Trope but don't know how to link a name
Thanks for the heads up!

agggggggggggggggg I started again and it seems to have been fixed, thanks for replying anyway.
It looks like you applied the patch with the game open. It was a known issue in Part 1.

View attachment 3473755

Oh come on... it's not that bad... :KEK:
Now imagine if that happened in Real Life. It will sound like that, and for Alexia, it's her Real Life. :ROFLMAO:
Also, it was some updates since self-deprecating, so it looked like a good moment for it.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes