divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I did not screen shot or save but I had 3-4 exception errors on this update. I'll playthrough again later find where and what the errors were and try roll back instead of ignore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have the same problem task manager shows process unresponsive
Can you please download the whole game from the OP and uncompress it in a different folder, load your last save, and try to get past that frame? It looks like your download/folder is corrupted or not up to date.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Can you please download the whole game from the OP and uncompress it in a different folder, load your last save, and try to get past that frame? It looks like your download/folder is corrupted or not up to date.
So I was having the same problem. It seems it's the pc compressed version that's the issue. Just used the full quality one and it's working fine now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; Masterpiece ! this update you nailed it ! It was great and the right amount of comedy and drama, how JJ18xx already said I felt guilty for not impregnate the girls, In this update I was contemplating how your render and animation skills, did evolve and damn what a long way and how great they are, the lighting in the scenes was great,
Kudos you really outdid your self!
abrazo fuerte ! ¡Valor!

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes