johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Goodbye, and thank you all for the patience you had with me.

Peace
It looks like you've got the blues. My advice: pull yourself together and come back to life. So to us.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Earlier today, I made a post on FB, saying goodbye, and I want to repeat it here.

I am absolutely fucking tired of being alive. So, don't feel surprised that news reach you that I am gone.

Peace
After this message, I can only say that I don't want you to part with us or with life. Take your time. Rest and come back. To life. Especially to eagerness to live. To your family. To us. The girls will be waiting for you. And you don't want to make Samantha cry every time she enters her room and sees your picture.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Peace
:cry:What a crappy moment to be out of reactions.:cry: FG... Talk to somebody, man. Face to face. Anybody. It's not all pain.:) There's got to be something you can smile about.:)

Last edited:

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Peace
Hmm... Bro, I will not accept this. Telling me/us "So long, and thanks for all the fish." just doesn't cut it. For one, what are we to do with all these damn fish that we caught, just for you I might add. No. Totally unacceptable. Get back here and eat your damn fish.

You know I don't do this for everyone:
hug-warm-hug.gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Peace
Been there before man, hoping you pull through, you've told people which is hard hopefully they can help.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

Peace
Oh shit. I just saw your comment, it’s annoying to see something like this text, take your time brother!

I understand terrible well what it’s like and how I had to see a person close to me struggle with this. take as much rest as you need, gain strength, we believe that you will return to us! ❤❤‍

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Peace
I hope these words encourage you. Don’t ever forget that we believe in you. You are an amazing human being. You are a good person. We love you. You are not alone. Everyone has their own struggles, their own battles to fight, and their own doubts about themselves. So don’t you dare beat yourself up for that. Don’t forget who you REALLY are. Because YOU are wonderful and the world is a better place with YOU IN IT.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I use URM all the time but I have not used it with My Dorm. Also I have come across games where it just won't work. Don't know why. I am not a coder. ;)

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes