MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Pardon my ignorance - what is URM?
Just add URM to the game folder, and you will understand what it is about, if you have been waiting for a mod for a long time, then urm will help you, for example, change the choices you previously made, or tell you what choices to make by clicking on the circle.

Reactions: Trope95

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Wow, I didn't even notice the link (now I feel a bit sheepish).
Thank you, for the reply, the info, and the link. :) (y)
Just add URM to the game folder, and you will understand what it is about, if you have been waiting for a mod for a long time, then urm will help you, for example, change the choices you previously made, or tell you what choices to make by clicking on the circle.
and change names, change textboxes, it has many many uses. There's even an instructional video to show you some of the things it can do. And you don't have to wait for mods to be updated on releases. It's always ready to go. :)

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trope95
No spoilers but who are the main focus of this update
Lewd-wise, in an update where more than half the ladies show their boobs, Simone and Alexia.
Story-wise, in an update where 25 characters have dialogue, Betty, Meemaw, Kiara, Eva, Maddie, Kim, Kate, and Amanda.
Jokes-wise: Emma, Jamaal, Meemaw, and Megan.

Is he at least taking advantage and going topless at the pool?
Every one of his visits to the pool was topless historically. Or do you mean staring at the MC's nipples? ;)

It'd be pretty peak if Jamaal showed up wearing a 1 piece women's swimsuit
I was tempted to use a Borat-style one :eek:

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes