Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
When will mc fuck kiara in the next update or we have to wait.
They are not yet in a relationship, so it will take a while to get inside Kiara's panties.

*pregnant half-sister.
Remember no one wants to get the spotlight from the birthday girls, and the DNA tests arrive on Tuesday (pool party is on Sunday)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
When will mc fuck kiara in the next update or we have to wait.
I say it's going to be a while as she is quite conflicted with her feelings, I mean I love me some Kiara and can't wait to be in a relationship with her as well but I know it will be at least quite a few updates for her to come to terms with it and then another few after that before going all the way.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Need some help understanding this:
screenshot0002.png
I remember having the talk and it led to the bet but there were two options and i can't remember the details of either option's description, i had the walkthrough on so i can only imagine i made the right choice but the description of the cafe talk suggests it should be set to 'yes' if i made the right choice... so what's going on? Is there a bug? Did i make a mistake? Is everything ok but the mod menu is borked?

Reactions: Trope95

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Need some help understanding this:
View attachment 3878234
I remember having the talk and it led to the bet but there were two options and i can't remember the details of either option's description, i had the walkthrough on so i can only imagine i made the right choice but the description of the cafe talk suggests it should be set to 'yes' if i made the right choice... so what's going on? Is there a bug? Did i make a mistake? Is everything ok but the mod menu is borked?
That option only shows if you aren't already on Martha's path by the time the cafe scene starts. It's a second chance to open her path.

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes