Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That bait and switch with Olga was A tier man... my guts sank as i'm an all or nothing guy when it comes to harem games... Kim is far more workable. Question about her though, she has a 'white' model but isn't Vitiligo the lack of melanin? That'd mean she's 'black' with white patches, so what's her actual ethnicity?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That bait and switch with Olga was A tier man... my guts sank as i'm an all or nothing guy when it comes to harem games... Kim is far more workable. Question about her though, she has a 'white' model but isn't Vitiligo the lack of melanin? That'd mean she's 'black' with white patches, so what's her actual ethnicity?
Kim is black with white spots (like Winnie Harlow). Someone said her facial structure remind him of an African tribe whose name I don't remember. I always thought of her as of mixed ascent, but I don't put a lot of thought on that.

Just to clarify ... do I have to do anything different this time around? (you know, to make the game work properly)

Also, I'm in crunch-time at work, AND another game featuring Grandmas came out this weekend and I haven't even got to it yet, so ... maybe by Friday night?
Nope, the same as always.
I just tagged you because your reviews are great and, the last time, you said you were thinking of abandoning it. It would be a big loss if you stopped doing it.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Kim is black with white spots (like Winnie Harlow). Someone said her facial structure remind him of an African tribe whose name I don't remember. I always thought of her as of mixed ascent, but I don't put a lot of thought on that.
Do you happen to have a shot of her without the Vitiligo filter on? My feeble brain doesn't have enough experience with the condition to 'see' through it, i can't imagine how she'd look without it worth a damn.

Reactions: Trope95

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Do you happen to have a shot of her without the Vitiligo filter on? My feeble brain doesn't have enough experience with the condition to 'see' through it, i can't imagine how she'd look without it worth a damn.
It's in the game. Kim does a makeup cover up for her orientation at school.

Omen

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Nope, the same as always.
I just tagged you because your reviews are great and, the last time, you said you were thinking of abandoning it. It would be a big loss if you stopped doing it.
Kim is a fucking babe .. ok well they all are :love:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As 7thOmen says below, you will see her in-game. I don't want to spoil it, but her model is (more or less) this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's in the game. Kim does a makeup cover up for her orientation at school.

Omen

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 116 Votes