johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Yep, there are some girls I'm really looking forward to getting back to. Trope95 might as well lump some of those together, for efficiency's sake. I'd love a full Erika and Norah scene, or pretty much any other combination, to be fair, since I like everyone.

Also waiting for this to bear fruit...
View attachment 3928226
As for combining, I have this idea. Kiara and Eileen are to stay in MC's room when the new students arrive. Once MC returns home, he can go back to his room... and live with them. Nice combination? ;)

Reactions: JeJuice

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.
Maybe. Consider the game 23 Sisters. I played it when it was nearly finished, and I lost track of everyone even just halfway through the game. It eventually ended up something around 40+ love interests when your daughters and granddaughters were all factored in.

I think anything over 20 is pushing it, especially if they aren't unique enough from each other. But if they're uniquely designed, get enough screen time each, and have memorable personalities, then maybe as many as 25. But that's hard to do and give enough time to each.

Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe. Consider the game 23 Sisters. I played it when it was nearly finished, and I lost track of everyone even just halfway through the game. It eventually ended up something around 40+ love interests when your daughters and granddaughters were all factored in.

I think anything over 20 is pushing it, especially if they aren't unique enough from each other. But if they're uniquely designed, get enough screen time each, and have memorable personalities, then maybe as many as 25. But that's hard to do and give enough time to each.
That game had almost no characterization though... At least the bit I played before noping out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not writing this to set anyone's blood on fire, but right now I have on my screen a half-naked redheaded braided half-elf.
Ah red head, Meh! blood on fire? noooo our bood is more like buttermilk (Kefir) never mind, Oh and I won't think the rest of the day about a Meh, half naked,half elf (Alfar) half naked ,braided redhead, for the rest of the day
Nahh not me..........whats next, you start to tell us about an succubi similar twin of said redhead ?? hmm? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit :

It's called a preview... without the view :ROFLMAO:
Strange, how Spanish and New world spanish differ, It's called torture over here :cautious::cautious::cautious:
:mad::mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah red head, Meh! blood on fire? noooo our bood is more like buttermilk (Kefir) never mind, Oh and I won't think the rest of the day about a Meh, half naked,half elf (Alfar) half naked ,braided redhead, for the rest of the day
Nahh not me..........whats next, you start to tell us about an succubi similar twin of said redhead ?? hmm? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit :

Strange, how Spanish and New world spanish differ, It's called torture over here :cautious::cautious::cautious:
:mad::mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
English is great. I never said the half-elf was a female. It can be a ginger male half-elf showing his naked chest while combing his braid :p
That joke wouldn't work in Spanish.
The half-elf isn't a male, though. ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
English is great. I never said the half-elf was a female. It can be a ginger male half-elf showing his naked chest while combing his braid :p
That joke wouldn't work in Spanish.
The half-elf isn't a male, though. ;)
I want proof, only belive it if I see it ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Now i better stop joking, if really the word redhead escapes, I'll die a gruesome death by my blackhaired queen of hearts :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes