Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Getting dangerously close to "more than 25 LIs is too many, and reduces time with the ones you choose across the entire game". For those of us that choose all of them, I'd rather not see more LIs, but rather more scenes with those we do have. I'm sure you have that thought in the back of your head, it may just be too much fun to come up with new girls sometimes.

I still have faith you'll balance it right, just wanted to toss that out there.
That's why the latest additions to the family (Amanda (18 updates), Eva (21 updates), Debbie* (11 updates), Kate (14 updates), Kim (14 updates), Lisa (14 updates), Meemaw (12 updates), Betty (12 updates), Saira* (18 updates), and Kiara* (7 updates)) have taken so long to enter a relationship with the MC since their first appearance (girls with * between parenthesis the number of updates between the first time they showed up and entering a relationship), or are still waiting (girls without * between parenthesis the number of updates since the first appearance).

I wanted the player to know the girls before making a choice, I don't see it as a supermarket where you choose only by looks or first impression (I would reject Lisa based on the first impression, for example).

But you are right in that there are too many girls and I have some problems juggling their scenes.

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's what I meant when wrote that the "girls-not-for-everyone" is rather a burden and disadvantage for the game development process, in my view. :unsure:
Every girl is a "not-for-everyone-girl". Some players reject Martha, others reject Daphne or Erika, others Norah, and others Kate or Meemaw. Which one do I remove from the game? I love all of them!

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Every girl is a "not-for-everyone-girl". Some players reject Martha, others reject Daphne or Erika, others Norah, and others Kate or Meemaw. Which one do I remove from the game? I love all of them!
Even forgetting your personal feelings for a second. It wouldn't matter what girl you remove. Some will cheer, some will scream at you. :)

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes