Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Trope95 I see that v20 is close to being done. I finally got around to playing v19.1-S2C7 and I noticed something that I don't recall being discussed here, but there were lots of posts and I might have missed it. In the Amanda / Eva gift giving scene, when they are both hugging the MC, he thinks that Amanda is looking more like Erika and Eva is looking more like Emma. Shouldn't that be reversed?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Don't you dare remove one it's all or nothing till the end for me, like the MC says "all the girls are family"
I won't, don't worry

Remove all hairy bush. Leave everyone else. Problem solved.;)
Read above ;)

Trope95 I see that v20 is close to being done. I finally got around to playing v19.1-S2C7 and I noticed something that I don't recall being discussed here, but there were lots of posts and I might have missed it. In the Amanda / Eva gift giving scene, when they are both hugging the MC, he thinks that Amanda is looking more like Erika and Eva is looking more like Emma. Shouldn't that be reversed?
He means personality-wise. Eva is unpredictable and has a short fuse like Emma, while Amanda is smart like Daphne and always thinks about other people's wellbeing like Erika.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I won't, don't worry

Read above ;)

He means personality-wise. Eva is unpredictable and has a short fuse like Emma, while Amanda is smart like Daphne and always thinks about other people's wellbeing like Erika.
Bush no bush in all seriousness still love the game.:love:

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks for the game.

I had seen it around for some time and kept putting it off for one reason or another. I finally decided to give it a try and finished it earlier this week. It is now one of my favorite games. I like story based AVNs over pure sex so this was great.

The girls are great, and even between the twins & the clones the personalities are unique enough to not seem like "lazy clones" of each other. Looking forward to seeing more Eva. She and Scarlett are my favorites, but I greatly enjoy all of them. I don't even mind the sheer number of girls as they all seem to get a decent percent of screen time even if it's not all sexy time - time.

Love it all and please keep up the great work.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Thanks for the game.

I had seen it around for some time and kept putting it off for one reason or another. I finally decided to give it a try and finished it earlier this week. It is now one of my favorite games. I like story based AVNs over pure sex so this was great.

The girls are great, and even between the twins & the clones the personalities are unique enough to not seem like "lazy clones" of each other. Looking forward to seeing more Eva. She and Scarlett are my favorites, but I greatly enjoy all of them. I don't even mind the sheer number of girls as they all seem to get a decent percent of screen time even if it's not all sexy time - time.

the-god-father-marlon-brando.gif

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I have this (maybe stupid) idea. Have you thought about releasing an stl with characters from the game? You have ready 3D models. You just need to close the objects and export them to a file. Sometimes I dream of having a printed version of Scarlett standing on my desk. So that she would look at me while I was working.

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Quick question for anyone that knows.

If you turn of Lesbian content does that lock out Kate as a LI? Wondering since it apparently mentions Kate if you turn it of at the start of season 2 if you do the whole "answering questions" instead of loading a save.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024

If you turn of Lesbian content does that lock out Kate as a LI? Wondering since it apparently mentions Kate if you turn it of at the start of season 2 if you do the whole "answering questions" instead of loading a save.
I believe the answer is "no". Turning that off just means that Kate isn't going to get involved with the other girls (including presumably, as part of a threesome).

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023

I believe the answer is "no". Turning that off just means that Kate isn't going to get involved with the other girls (including presumably, as part of a threesome).
That was my understanding too, could be wrong, but that's what I always thought. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-19-1-p2-ch-7-trope95.115549/post-11196018
There are also a few other post where Trope boards this topic, what I understood is pretty much she is still in the harem and LI but doesn't interact with other members.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
That was my understanding too, could be wrong, but that's what I always thought. :)
Yeah, I mean, the switch for it in the character profiles just says "Kate can join in threesomes and more", so that should say it all really. I think Norah was getting along with her quite well at the pool party, just saying Trope95...

As a professional pedant (proofreader), the wording does lead to a facetious question, though: It says she can join in threesomes and more, so does that mean it has to be a threesome before she can join in, or she can join in to make a threesome? :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I mean, the switch for it in the character profiles just says "Kate can join in threesomes and more", so that should say it all really. I think Norah was getting along with her quite well at the pool party, just saying Trope95...

As a professional pedant (proofreader), the wording does lead to a facetious question, though: It says she can join in threesomes and more, so does that mean it has to be a threesome before she can join in, or she can join in to make a threesome? :LOL:
I think Kate is going to follow the basic rule Trope established early: No-one has sex without MC involved (at least that we, the player, know about). Whether Kate or anyone else has even subtle implied fun times might be hinted at, but even if it is, it'll probably never be part of the game.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for the game.

Thanks! Welcome to the dorm and the family!
I tried to make distinct personalities for every girl, focusing even more on the ones that look similar: Emma/Amanda, Eva/Daphne/Erika, and Kiara/Eileen. For now, I'm happy about the result.

Eva has got a lot of protagonism in the latest updates, and will continue to have it in the next ones (although not in every one of them). Scarlett gets a big share of screen time in the next one (it's easy, with "only" 7 girls in the update).

I have this (maybe stupid) idea. Have you thought about releasing an stl with characters from the game? You have ready 3D models. You just need to close the objects and export them to a file. Sometimes I dream of having a printed version of Scarlett standing on my desk. So that she would look at me while I was working.
I don't have any knowledge about 3D printing, but I know I would need an extra license for every asset in the Daz Store used for those stls. I don't own that license, and I don't even know if, if I bought it, I could legally distribute the stls.

Kate is special in several aspects of her gameplay. Besides the weight loss, she has two (three) ways to enter the harem:
a.- My canon (or how the story was thought initially): She will enter the harem through one threesome if the MC is in a relationship with the other girl. That threesome will have lesbian content if the player enabled it globally or only for Kate.
a1.- If the player blocked the lesbian content (for Kate and globally), the threesome would be straight.
b.- If the player isn't in a relationship with the other girl, Kate will enter the harem in other way, in a one-on-one scene (not necessarily lewd).

So no, blocking the lesbian content (both globally and for Kate) won't lock Kate outside the harem.

leokaboum

Sep 20, 2018
Hi,
In part 1, after first anal play with Scarlett, i'm in a loop. Always restart to gaming at residence before student arrive at airport. Someone can help me ?

4.00 star(s) 116 Votes