Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I will use the same designer's pubes as for Daphne and Erika
And this is why I don't even know who I'm going for anymore. I dropped my main playthrough because of the pubes on Daphne. :(Daph was the only girl I actually liked and now I have to find someone else who is just as cute and nice as Daph, without pubes, is a huge pain.

But it is what it is.

Reactions: Trope95

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
Amanda's bush already showed up (or showered up)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Eva, I have some ideas. She won't be waxed. There are too many waxed girls (Debbie, Kim, Maddie, Simone, and Optionally Samantha (and we know nothing about Kate, Kiara, Meemaw, Lisa, or Betty)) already for a dev who doesn't like Barbie-doll looks, but I need to test them before making a choice.
She won't dye it, though, I will use the same designer's pubes as for Daphne and Erika and I love the red color on that set (reds for pubes are usually bad).
I forgot that scene, bless you for reminding me :whistle:

As for Eva I trust your decisions, I know the final result will be worth. But that red heart shaped bush will be stuck in my mind, dyed or not :love:

I dont remind seeing that image, is it from the pool party update?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And this is why I don't even know who I'm going for anymore. I dropped my main playthrough because of the pubes on Daphne. :(Daph was the only girl I actually liked and now I have to find someone else who is just as cute and nice as Daph, without pubes, is a huge pain.

But it is what it is.
Since day one I said there would be variety in pubes. There are four (optionally five) confirmed waxed women. There is only one (optionally two) with natural pubes. The other 11 confirmed women have some kind (and varied) style of trimming. I think there's something for everyone. Making a player's favorite girl with his favorite hairstyle is possible. Making it for every player is impossible. If you take two players whose favorite girl is Daph, but have different tastes in pubes, I can't please both.

I dont remind seeing that image, is it from the pool party update?
That is from Part 1 (v.0.10B) just when Meemaw and Betty arrive home. Eva is spying on them while talking to Amanda, who is taking a shower.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes