TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
You know I'm a nerd with numbers. Ok, yes. A nerd. I love numbers and coincidences.
The first scene (the foursome for all of you on
:Erika:
:Daphne:
:Emma:
paths ) has reached 4,090 renders right now. Rendered with an RTX 4090. I know. A nerdy coincidence.
For reference, the whole 0.16 (threesome with
:Martha:
and
:Emma:
, doctor visit with
:MeemawSmile:
, running to the lake with
:Debbie:
, shooting lessons and lunch with
:EvaHuh:
, picking up
:Megan:
and room stuff with
:Saira:
, pregnancy tests with
:Martha:
and
:Norah:
) had 3,958 renders.
Oh lordy... I'm going to need to get some fluids on standby, aren't I?
Scarlett's absence is explained at the beginning of the scene.
That's good. I did wonder on that given where we were/with whom previously.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I've been replaying all of my games and making spreadsheets with info about all the characters (Backgrounds, relations to other characters, how far the relationship with the MC has progressed, etc). One of the stats I keep track of is if the Love Interests first time is with the MC. I have a lot of fun trying to figure it out by going over statements of the character, lines during lewd scenes, etc.

The only one I haven't been able to definitively figure out in this game in this game is Saira. Normally I just mark it with a question mark and keep waiting, but since the author is active on this board I figured I'd chance an ask and see if the author is in a giving mood.

Tropecita, feel like sharing if Saira's first time was at college with MC or was it before then?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've been replaying all of my games and making spreadsheets with info about all the characters (Backgrounds, relations to other characters, how far the relationship with the MC has progressed, etc). One of the stats I keep track of is if the Love Interests first time is with the MC. I have a lot of fun trying to figure it out by going over statements of the character, lines during lewd scenes, etc.

The only one I haven't been able to definitively figure out in this game in this game is Saira. Normally I just mark it with a question mark and keep waiting, but since the author is active on this board I figured I'd chance an ask and see if the author is in a giving mood.

Tropecita, feel like sharing if Saira's first time was at college with MC or was it before then?
Well, I took as first time the Intro scene with her, obvious that they had intercourse before, but it is never hinted nor made a referece to it, afaik.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Well, I took as first time the Intro scene with her, obvious that they had intercourse before, but it is never hinted nor made a referece to it, afaik.
That's why I'm asking. The MC had preexisting relationships with Saira and Eileen before the game began. We later hear that Eileen and MC were each other's firsts, but we never hear if MC was Saira's first.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

It never was confirmed if Saira's first time was with the MC. I haven't even defined it. She was 19 when they started "dating" and in her second college year (that info will be in the game soon). So you can write "unknown" in her cell.

I really can't see a virgin girl proposing an open relationship, even if neither she nor the MC took advantage of it, though.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's why I'm asking. The MC had preexisting relationships with Saira and Eileen before the game began. We later hear that Eileen and MC were each other's firsts, but we never hear if MC was Saira's first.
Oh ok you are talking as the first time ever, (Defloration) sorry I missunderstood, as the Girls having the first time intercourse with MC.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It never was confirmed if Saira's first time was with the MC. I haven't even defined it. She was 19 when they started "dating" and in her second college year (that info will be in the game soon). So you can write "unknown" in her cell.

I really can't see a virgin girl proposing an open relationship, even if neither she nor the MC took advantage of it, though.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

NTR!

rick_6144

Mar 18, 2022
Short answer is no.

Dev set the ground work for it in early chapters and then decided against it because it's not his bag and he didn't want to add things he couldn't do justice to or feel comfortable with. You can search the thread for his more exact answer on the subject.
Then what does the male domination tag in the game mean?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Then what does the male domination tag in the game mean?
As I said, a very brief ground work was laid for it with one of the girls. Add to it that the male and female dom tags are used pretty loosely on this site. It doesn't always indicate actual BDSM content in games.

Reactions: rick_6144
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes