Aug 10, 2023
English has "it's greek to me" which is basically the same thing, if I'm understanding.
Same in Swedish. According to an article I found by a quick search it most likely comes from western Europe in the middle ages, where monks couldn't read Greek and wrote Graecum est; non legitur in their manuscripts (basically means "Too Greek, Didn't Read" :) ). This was later imported into both English and Swedish (among others) and became "it's greek to me". Shakespeare used it in Julius Caesar.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Same in Swedish. According to an article I found by a quick search it most likely comes from western Europe in the middle ages, where monks couldn't read Greek and wrote Graecum est; non legitur in their manuscripts (basically means "Too Greek, Didn't Read" :) ). This was later imported into both English and Swedish (among others) and became "it's greek to me". Shakespeare used it in Julius Caesar.
So, it is also the ancestor of: TL/DR

Oh how delicious... I love when this tidbits of information connect in unexpected ways, giving an extra dimension to mundane things. Like this, TL/DR and my Grand-Father favorite joke. LOL

Peace :)

Aug 10, 2023
So, it is also the ancestor of: TL/DR

Oh how delicious... I love when this tidbits of information connect in unexpected ways, giving an extra dimension to mundane things. Like this, TL/DR and my Grand-Father favorite joke. LOL

Peace :)
I was, of course, making a bit of a joke. According to the article (by Dick Harrison) the Swedish translation of the Latin is "Det är grekiska, läses icke", which could be translated both as "It's Greek, will not read" and "It's Greek, cannot read". But it was too close to TL/DR to pass up the opportunity. :)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You know I'm a nerd with numbers. Ok, yes. A nerd. I love numbers and coincidences.
The first scene (the foursome for all of you on
:Erika:
:Daphne:
:Emma:
paths ) has reached 4,090 renders right now. Rendered with an RTX 4090. I know. A nerdy coincidence.
For reference, the whole 0.16 (threesome with
:Martha:
and
, doctor visit with
:MeemawSmile:
, running to the lake with
:Debbie:
, shooting lessons and lunch with
:EvaHuh:
, picking up
:Megan:
and room stuff with
:Saira:
, pregnancy tests with
and
:Norah:
) had 3,958 renders.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You know I'm a nerd with numbers. Ok, yes. A nerd. I love numbers and coincidences.
paths ) has reached 4,090 renders right now. Rendered with an RTX 4090. I know. A nerdy coincidence.
Yay, there is a foursome scene with Daphne and two also-rans! :love: I presume they are there to bring snacks and drinks to Daphne and MC so they don't have to stop and go get those for themselves...

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Yay, there is a foursome scene with Daphne and two also-rans! :love: I presume they are there to bring snacks and drinks to Daphne and MC so they don't have to stop and go get those for themselves...
It will be hot, fiery and everyone will create a big knot together. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
and
, doctor visit with
, picking up
and room stuff with
, pregnancy tests with
and
) had 3,958 renders.
Wow, and that´s just the first scene, the update will be huge, wont it?

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
tell me, are there new scenes with mom?:unsure:
Not yet. The last one was in 0.16

Wow, and that´s just the first scene, the update will be huge, wont it?
The other 6 1/2 written scenes add 1,125 extra renders for a total (right now) of 5,115 tagged renders (4,941 rendered). So it's big right now, but it will be bigger. Perhaps it's the first update to get to 6,000 renders.

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Not yet. The last one was in 0.16

The other 6 1/2 written scenes add 1,125 extra renders for a total (right now) of 5,115 tagged renders (4,941 rendered). So it's big right now, but it will be bigger. Perhaps it's the first update to get to 6,000 renders.
thank you very much!!!!..(y):)..."only milf" :love: :love:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
and
, doctor visit with
, picking up
and room stuff with
, pregnancy tests with
and
) had 3,958 renders.
Shouldn't have Scarlett been part of it, or we working our way up, first one on one, then a threesome, now a foursome, fivesome should be next.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I was going to ask when its the next update... Looked at the front page and saw last update was sept and thought to myself ( Fuck )
This is how addiction feels and logged out. That was a few hours ago lol

Iluvlamp

Jan 18, 2021
Hey Dev, love the game. But why am I getting vertical text now? Can't see the end of dialogue for most everyrthing.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hey Dev, love the game. But why am I getting vertical text now? Can't see the end of dialogue for most everyrthing.
You have to change it in settings. Text box height and text box width, you can work with settings and make it the way you like
j.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluvlamp
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes