TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Maybe the translation didn't convey the essence of the matter. What I meant was a situation where the patient's body is covered with various medicinal objects.
Yeah that's what I figured... but again it's more fun to poke fun where the option presents itself. For that meaning you'd want to apply [a poultice] with breasts. Using [poultice] of breasts makes it sound like the poultice is made out of them. "Apply with" vs "of" basically.

This concludes my English pedantry lesson, as 1 it doesn't really matter and two I'm significantly less formally educated on English than I even am on Arabic, so I might be fucking up some official rule. Relying heavily on the leg up of being a native speaker with regards to my joke/critique of your usage.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
And that's a great concept. Poultices made from young girls' breasts are great for my old bones. :ROFLMAO:
Initially was disturbed that you wanted to cut off breasts, then thought you meant with their milk, then TW comes in expanding on my initial thoughts, then JPJ clarifies that they are using the breasts as the applicator

so being the smart-ass that I am, I would have said something very similar to TW

900 pages!!!

this post might get deleted being as there is mutilation mentioned and being so far off-topic

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Or 180 if you've got a high enough post per page and enough people ignored! Woo
The ignored people doesn't discount pages. If you have 100 posts per page, the posts by people in your list won't show, so there will be pages with only 75 posts (f.e.).

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's an OLD joke in Portuguese (no clue if it exists anywhere else) that says: "I speak all the languages in the world, except Chinese.", so, when I encounter a language that I can't understand, that's obviously Chinese.

"Isso para mim é Chinês!" (For me that's Chinese) and all is solved.

Peace :D

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There's an OLD joke in Portuguese (no clue if it exists anywhere else) that says: "I speak all the languages in the world, except Chinese.", so, when I encounter a language that I can't understand, that's obviously Chinese.

"Isso para mim é Chinês!" (For me that's Chinese) and all is solved.

Peace :D
English has "it's greek to me" which is basically the same thing, if I'm understanding.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes