HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Technically, in the unpatched version, the MC is Martha's landlord!!! :ROFLMAO:
The house belongs to his father and Martha is legally only his father's girlfriend. They took advantage of the convoluted legality of everything (and people in town thinking Martha and Edmund were married) to pull out the dorm thing.
damn, completely forgot MC is the landlord. even better :D Martha behaves like the cliché landlady too :D
though, if MC's dad is still alive, he should still be the landlord even if he is on the run and fled the country. I don't really know US inheritance laws, but I would think by default the husband would get the full ownership of the house if his wife dies. or maybe she could transfer her share of the house to her son in her will?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
damn, completely forgot MC is the landlord. even better :D Martha behaves like the cliché landlady too :D
though, if MC's dad is still alive, he should still be the landlord even if he is on the run and fled the country. I don't really know US inheritance laws, but I would think by default the husband would get the full ownership of the house if his wife dies. or maybe she could transfer her share of the house to her son in her will?
In the unpatched version, the MC's mother's will stated that the MC inherited everything (except for the NTR shares, there was a separate will for that), so the house is owned at 50% by Edmund and the MC. Martha has lived there for 15 years as an acting mother, so no one gives a fuck about legal owners. Everyone behaves like a family, initially for Emma/Daphne/Erika's benefit, later because they became a real family.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
In the unpatched version, the MC's mother's will stated that the MC inherited everything (except for the NTR shares, there was a separate will for that), so the house is owned at 50% by Edmund and the MC. Martha has lived there for 15 years as an acting mother, so no one gives a fuck about legal owners. Everyone behaves like a family, initially for Emma/Daphne/Erika's benefit, later because they became a real family.
yeah, that's what I meant. It makes sense for us Europeans that kids can inherit the share of houses from one of their dead parents through a will (htough i'm not sure you can avoid giving a share to your spouse). but I'm not sure it works in the US. if they didn't have some kind of prenup agreement, and even then the land was acquired by the couple after they married, and they built the house after that. so both land and house should belong to the surviving spouse, as the kid was born from the marriage. even with a will, depending on the state, the surviving spouse gets at least 50% of the share of the property owned by the deceased. so MC's father should own 75% of the land and house at least now.
that's what I seem to remember. though I'm clearly not an expert :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Isn't this a great poultice? View attachment 4112790
I just like warmth. :ROFLMAO:
Generally a poultice, in English, implies the mixing of ingredients, so to me, your original statement reads as you using the breasts of a young woman as an ingredient in a medicated rub, so a bit creepy (first you add some titty then some mint oil and a bit of aloe and then rub all over your body for aches.... this does ruin the young woman). I realize what you're actually going for, but 'taking the piss' as my closer to you cousins would say is more fun.

Elizabeth Bathory, was a Hungarian (iirc?) noble who allegedly bathed in the blood of virgins to maintain her youth and beauty, so a poultice of maiden breasts made me think of that.

Long story short I was just being silly.

Reactions: sagerock820

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
sounds like a Nuru massage to me :devilish: :devilish: .......:unsure: do we have a masseuse in our rooster ?? :p:unsure:
yes if the titties stay attached, which a poultice does not imply. Now if you're applying the poultice with titties that's one thing. But a poultice of titties... that's uh serial killer territory.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Generally a poultice, in English, implies the mixing of ingredients, so to me, your original statement reads as you using the breasts of a young woman as an ingredient in a medicated rub, so a bit creepy (first you add some titty then some mint oil and a bit of aloe and then rub all over your body for aches.... this does ruin the young woman). I realize what you're actually going for, but 'taking the piss' as my closer to you cousins would say is more fun.

Elizabeth Bathory, was a Hungarian (iirc?) noble who allegedly bathed in the blood of virgins to maintain her youth and beauty, so a poultice of maiden breasts made me think of that.

Long story short I was just being silly.
Maybe the translation didn't convey the essence of the matter. What I meant was a situation where the patient's body is covered with various medicinal objects.

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes