Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Didn't you already do that? Or are my Alzheimer's moving from Lite to Full fledged......
I think this might be a Case of Trop having Alzheimer...:ROFLMAO: Because I also remember something about that being talked about....
Perhaps it's my Alzheimer's, but I don't remember saying how I would solve the issue of Scarlett's possible half-sisterhood on both patched and unpatched games :HideThePain:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Perhaps it's my Alzheimer's, but I don't remember saying how I would solve the issue of Scarlett's possible half-sisterhood on both patched and unpatched games :HideThePain:
You didn't. The issue that they are remembering was about Scarlett losing her hearing. That's what has previously been discussed.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You didn't. The issue that they are remembering was about Scarlett losing her hearing. That's what has previously been discussed.
No, not at all as the half sister question rose up there was a short discussion in the thread but Trope was very vague as not to spoil things, then the focus shifted on something else iirc

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes