txe320

Dec 4, 2023
It'll be 2 years this month.
I'm sorry for you! It's fucking hard but even if it's even hard to imagine in situation like this and it's cliché; you are not alone and never will be!

Stay strong man and if you need to talk, you can talk to your family, friends, even strangers on the internet and on a forum full of gentlemen full of wisdom like here :)BootyTime:), but you always can talk to somebody.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow74

Arnonym46

Formerly 'Arnonym41'
Oct 28, 2019
Damn! 18 years without my mom and sometimes I still have that reflex when I have some major news, totally understand you too.:cry:
Yeah.... I know exactly what feel about thatthis loos.... I should't have read thru the posts of the last few sites... It has me throw me in emotional in the darkest & deepest hole, that only people can imaging, they have must go this sad experience i would not even wish to my most bad enemy.

I had lost my beloved Mother 11 and half Years ago.... No one, not even my so called familiy let my know, how terrible her healty situation really was. As if she as my older Siblings , meaning they have the right to decide it over my Head. wtf .... but against me they a different thinking of siblings ( Blood Related ) and the only half brother/sister.... and as Teenager i realized , that this family theater only because of our mom was ongoing. Since when in knowed for sure that this would break'n up when it happened. An i was right by that... so that i was on my own with all those what me, my soul, even my hole life was was along with my Mother. Even ater this eleven Years, I'm not able to go forward on a positiv living... 3times at every year since then, i return in my own hell, thatcosts me all my stregh who maybe hardly recovered between this dates, get almost completly lost. On the date of her death, the date of her funeral and in 2 months it comes again, her Birthday. Unfortunately a day that is imposible to miss, even if i would. At Christmas - 24. Dec. well, i will survive until the day when i myself have my own way out of all this mess and die in a deep hope that no reincarnation or something like that exists and it will endeding i belive in... in Nothing.... no lie about of a heaven or the the religion curches made Lie for the hole Mankind.... hell... only nothing not even a single memory along the time... sorry to bother thr one who accidently have to read this... but to wrote my currently thoughts who make my mind troubled, must be lowered on this way. I appreciative for your time to read on not juging on me. I hope i don't destroyed the weekend of yours and atlast can wish all of you pnle best in live... thanks folks, and im thankful for trope and his familiy that it ended up so well.... hopeful my language isn't to bad... because i am native german... bye

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Yeah.... I know exactly what feel about thatthis loos.... I should't have read thru the posts of the last few sites... It has me throw me in emotional in the darkest & deepest hole, that only people can imaging, they have must go this sad experience i would not even wish to my most bad enemy.

I had lost my beloved Mother 11 and half Years ago.... No one, not even my so called familiy let my know, how terrible her healty situation really was. As if she as my older Siblings , meaning they have the right to decide it over my Head. wtf .... but against me they a different thinking of siblings ( Blood Related ) and the only half brother/sister.... and as Teenager i realized , that this family theater only because of our mom was ongoing. Since when in knowed for sure that this would break'n up when it happened. An i was right by that... so that i was on my own with all those what me, my soul, even my hole life was was along with my Mother. Even ater this eleven Years, I'm not able to go forward on a positiv living... 3times at every year since then, i return in my own hell, thatcosts me all my stregh who maybe hardly recovered between this dates, get almost completly lost. On the date of her death, the date of her funeral and in 2 months it comes again, her Birthday. Unfortunately a day that is imposible to miss, even if i would. At Christmas - 24. Dec. well, i will survive until the day when i myself have my own way out of all this mess and die in a deep hope that no reincarnation or something like that exists and it will endeding i belive in... in Nothing.... no lie about of a heaven or the the religion curches made Lie for the hole Mankind.... hell... only nothing not even a single memory along the time... sorry to bother thr one who accidently have to read this... but to wrote my currently thoughts who make my mind troubled, must be lowered on this way. I appreciative for your time to read on not juging on me. I hope i don't destroyed the weekend of yours and atlast can wish all of you pnle best in live... thanks folks, and im thankful for trope and his familiy that it ended up so well.... hopeful my language isn't to bad... because i am native german... bye
im sorry to read this! and i know it is hard as i lost my famely 5 years ago! i listen to music when i fell sad thats why i linked some of the songs i listen to TROPE! im happy you still have your mother and she is gething bether. show your mother how much you love here!
Frendly greathings Michael from Island

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Just played this game but let a few days pass, as there was a lot to unpack :D

the story is quite interesting. the writing is good. characters feel different.
proofreading was very good too!
very few inconsistencies and no obvious plot hole.

there is a big inconsistency though :D Daphne told MC that she would not put out on the first date, but rather on the third or fourth... but for the first date, she already reserved a hotel room and planed to have her first time... and it seems MC and her forgot. it's never mentioned or challenged again.

might be my first time playing this specific kind of harem. "pokémon style" maybe ? gotta catch them all. there are so many LIs that each relationship feels like it lacks depth. even though, the one with his mom is explored more extensively.
the fact that they all want to keep their relationship a secret felt forced though. I get that it's all to setup the big reveal, but outside of incest, there was no real reason for it.
delaying the start of Amanda and Eva also feels forced. MC literally jumped head first in all the other relationships and fix things as they go, but suddenly he holds back on that one? was it some kind of weird character growth for MC ?

Scarlett ending up as MC's half sister could be an issue for Patreon, so I guess we already know the result of the DNA test beforehand. might end up as a branch with the "incest patch" ?

most animations are pretty average for Daz games, except for some really bad ones that often break the loop, though the renders are getting better each update.

the UI is quite handy and helps players avoid using mods and walkthroughs if they are usually used to those. and in season 2, the complete UI customization is very welcome. honestly, it should be standard in all Renpy games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
might be my first time playing this specific kind of harem. "pokémon style" maybe ? gotta catch them all.
Catching all LI is absolutely not mandatory. You can only choose one. Or no one at all.
Scarlett ending up as MC's half sister could be an issue for Patreon, so I guess we already know the result of the DNA test beforehand. might end up as a branch with the "incest patch" ?
There are two versions of the game. With and without patch. The unpatched version available on Patreon has no incest.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Just played this game but let a few days pass, as there was a lot to unpack :D

the story is quite interesting. the writing is good. characters feel different.
proofreading was very good too!
very few inconsistencies and no obvious plot hole.

there is a big inconsistency though :D Daphne told MC that she would not put out on the first date, but rather on the third or fourth... but for the first date, she already reserved a hotel room and planed to have her first time... and it seems MC and her forgot. it's never mentioned or challenged again.

might be my first time playing this specific kind of harem. "pokémon style" maybe ? gotta catch them all. there are so many LIs that each relationship feels like it lacks depth. even though, the one with his mom is explored more extensively.
the fact that they all want to keep their relationship a secret felt forced though. I get that it's all to setup the big reveal, but outside of incest, there was no real reason for it.
delaying the start of Amanda and Eva also feels forced. MC literally jumped head first in all the other relationships and fix things as they go, but suddenly he holds back on that one? was it some kind of weird character growth for MC ?

most animations are pretty average for Daz games, except for some really bad ones that often break the loop, though the renders are getting better each update.

the UI is quite handy and helps players avoid using mods and walkthroughs if they are usually used to those. and in season 2, the complete UI customization is very welcome. honestly, it should be standard in all Renpy games.
Thanks for your in-depth feedback!
About Daphne's inconsistency, she literally says "I'm not a floozy, so not until at least the fourth date. *Giggle*" (who says it about the "third or fourth date" is Martha while talking to Norah after her first "date" in the cave restaurant). That *Giggle* at the end of Daphne's sentence is intended to negate the first part of the sentence, since she's eager to have her first time (especially if the MC is also on Scarlett's path).
Not everyone wants to keep the relationship secret: Alexia kisses him at his home (to get caught by Betty and Erika), and Eileen or Megan don't care too much. Besides the incestuous relationships, Simone and Samantha want to keep it a secret because of each other and Jamaal, and Saira, who wants to keep it secret from the family and the other students but doesn't care about Eileen, Scarlett, or Alexia knowing.
Would you interfere with Amanda and Eva's jealousy? Before disarming them? Before they settle their differences, imagine the player wants to be with Amanda but not with Eva. It could end in drama. And with (MC's) blood. :ROFLMAO:

I won't spoil how I will settle Scarlett's issue. The DNA test result will arrive on Tuesday and the last update ended on the Sunday-Monday night.

Animations are the hardest thing to do, especially the ones done from scratch. That's why I moved to commercial ones in the latest updates.

The Season 2 UI is not my child, but RiamMar 's, so I tag him so he can read your praises.
The walkthrough is mine, though. I always thought that adding it from the initial release gave the game an extra. There shouldn't be a mystery about what the choices do (if the player doesn't want it). The mystery should be about how the story develops.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would you interfere with Amanda and Eva's jealousy? Before disarming them? Before they settle their differences, imagine the player wants to be with Amanda but not with Eva. It could end in drama. And with (MC's) blood. :ROFLMAO:
guess that would be My Dorms answer to "Clone Wars" if you don't disarm them.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes