Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Public post on Patreon

View attachment 4093489
I'm Happy for your Mother and your Kidney Problems also almost disappeared so when the weekend comes just go to your Bedroom alone lock the door after you are in and sleep the whole weekend away without somebody disturbing you. Your Body will thank you for that sleep.:D Oh and before I forget to put it in here 7918-party-woohoo.gif :ROFLMAO:

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Public post on Patreon

View attachment 4093489
That is indeed good news! I wish you both a quick recovery :D
I can definitely relate. Last week i only got 6 hours of sleep in 3 days and slept through my
girlfriend passing out in the bathroom and getting a concussion :rolleyes:
Also been in the hospital with lung infections 3 times in the last 5 years, as an asthmatic, it's not a fun experience :oops:
All the best to you and your mother, stay safe and healthy :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Public post on Patreon

View attachment 4093489
I'm glad your mother is doing much better and the worst seems to be over, there's nothing worse than worrying about your mother and the toll it can take. It's also really good that you are feeling better, but please after you get your mother home and your appointment on Friday, take time as much as you need quality rest for yourself, don't worry about My Dorm we understand and aren't going anywhere. Just take care of yourself.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
there's nothing worse than worrying about your mother and the toll it can take
Unfortunately there is something worse - not having her around to worry about anymore. Not the easiet thing to do in the moment, but appreciate even the hard times as best you can because the time will come when you would give just about anything to spend even one more day (hour, minute) back in those hard times. :cry:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Unfortunately there is something worse - not having her around to worry about anymore. Not the easiet thing to do in the moment, but appreciate even the hard times as best you can because the time will come when you would give just about anything to spend even one more day (hour, minute) back in those hard times. :cry:
I feel you man!:cry:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
100%

I lost mine 24 years ago. There's not have been one single day of those years that I haven't missed her dearly. It took more than 10 years to be able to stop the reflex to call her every time something good happened. A song on the radio, a book on a bookstore, a movie, something cute my kids had done, a joke my wife told me, a new dish... something... anything...

Seriously, if you still have it, treasure them. The world is so much darker after they leave.

Peace :cry:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
100%

I lost mine 24 years ago. There's not have been one single day of those years that I haven't missed her dearly. It took more than 10 years to be able to stop the reflex to call her every time something good happened. A song on the radio, a book on a bookstore, a movie, something cute my kids had done, a joke my wife told me, a new dish... something... anything...

Seriously, if you still have it, treasure them. The world is so much darker after they leave.

Peace :cry:
Damn! 18 years without my mom and sometimes I still have that reflex when I have some major news, totally understand you too.:cry:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trope, I hope you are back to business-as-usual soon, both for you and your family...but also selfishly for me so I can go back to drooling over Daphne instead of having that fluid redirected to a different part of my face thinking about my Mom. (y)

• Sad
Reactions: txe320 and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trope, I hope you are back to business-as-usual soon, both for you and your family...but also selfishly for me so I can go back to drooling over Daphne instead of having that fluid redirected to a different part of my face thinking about my Mom. (y)
I read you on the 1., I read you. #NuffSaid

Peace :(

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes