jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
in their "native area"....
Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I just can't keep up with the new slang anymore. ;)
The local college's athletics dept does keep stuffing my mailbox with flyers urging me to "catch the cougar spirit!"... ;)
I'd be worried about catching the "cougar chlamydia" if they're college campus predators regulars...
Who's Martha?
anyashock.jpg
I figure there are a ton of 'Cougar' teams out there.
That actually sounds pretty hot. Need to start me a team like that. I love the idea of subbing in some "fresh legs" every few minutes. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and motseer

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Since day one I said there would be variety in pubes. There are four (optionally five) confirmed waxed women. There is only one (optionally two) with natural pubes. The other 11 confirmed women have some kind (and varied) style of trimming. I think there's something for everyone. Making a player's favorite girl with his favorite hairstyle is possible. Making it for every player is impossible. If you take two players whose favorite girl is Daph, but have different tastes in pubes, I can't please both.
I know. I'm not bitching. I don't expect you to wax Daph just because I'm not into fur. I'll just keep looking for one that's as sweet as Daph.

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Last night, when Martha and me were reading these posts, she laughed and then looked me deep in the eyes and said:

"Sweetie, I get a bit horny seeing all these guys saying they like me, wanna help me with that?"

And I did. I helped her.

So, thanks guys, keep it going. Oh, and she said Thanks too... :)

Peace :D

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Last night, when Martha and me were reading these posts, she laughed and then looked me deep in the eyes and said:

"Sweetie, I get a bit horny seeing all these guys saying they like me, wanna help me with that?"

And I did. I helped her.

You can be calm. I like her but I wouldn't trade Scarlett for all the Marthas in the world. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nope: Mine mine mine - too bad , so sad. So Blah on YOU

And I did. I helped her.

ElmoElmoWalkingGIF.gif

I know. I'm not bitching.
leverage-redemption-breanna-casey.gif

4.00 star(s) 118 Votes