jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I don't get it. A post was deleted answering a guy who said there wasn't NTR in the game. Reason: off topic!
I only said the game had a lot of NTR and that, in the next update, it will have more!!!

That's the deffinition of being on topic!!!! I want some of what the mods are smoking!
It happened on at least 4 threads I know of.

Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't get it. A post was deleted answering a guy who said there wasn't NTR in the game. Reason: off topic!
I only said the game had a lot of NTR and that, in the next update, it will have more!!!

That's the deffinition of being on topic!!!! I want some of what the mods are smoking!
That Guy was just trolling so every Post answering him was also deleted when they deleted his Posts. Mine were also deleted in another thread.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Honestly, the mods are actually on top of this guy which is nice to see. He is spam posting in a bunch of threads asking for NTR, which unless it is tagged or in planned content is against the rules.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Seriouly, what if a post get deleted ? the only thing what bothers is that you don't know why, else there are no repercussions, by the way when they delete a post or you do it yourself, the posting counter isn't updated,
anyway it is what it is.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Seriouly, what if a post get deleted ? the only thing what bothers is that you don't know why, else there are no repercussions, by the way when they delete a post or you do it yourself, the posting counter isn't updated,
anyway it is what it is.
This is not true. Both the post counter and the reaction score are restored to their previous state.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 118 Votes