Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group] [Compressed] [630MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Ep1-6 had some great natural progression. Ep7 feels like a disjointed mess and it annoys me to no end.
Ep7 starts with being able to get BJs from Lynn, where she was barely at the point of HJ at the end of 6. No progression scenes, just, bam - lets go.
Its clear the 4 are growing towards eachother, despite the feelings-system being utterly broken (game is complaining about increasing the stats since ep4, despite never giving any option to do so). The amount of crap you now need to pay for increases by a lot, instead it being decreasing. It should be at the point you pay big bucks for the pictures (as is logical), and maybe some small token allowances for small enticements (like before). But nope, only gets worse. Which leads me to the next point.
Economics gets completely wack with the intro of the pay-what-you-want option causing the smallest thing costing 3-4 figures. It is stupid that money is even a factor at all. The game is grindy enough as it is, and it doesn't need artificial crap that detracts from the relationships the game is supposedly building.
Event chains get a soft reset every episode jump (this was a problem before). The amount of times I had to "rebuilt trust" is probably the amount of eps there are. Such a shit design.
Not to mention the hints system being utter shite. With Ep7 supposedly being better in exchange for the skip to be disabled (worst deal in the history of mankind).
Ep7 also introduced that red circle at the top. I suppose that is for arousal? I have no clue, the game hasn't explained anything when it introduces new shit over jumps.
The stats page is also complaining constantly that Lynn needs new clothes and I need to ask her what to buy. Despite never giving the option to ask anything other than in predefined scenes, nor to buy it other than in predefined scenes (which are usually trigged in another shop)

I still like the game for what is is. But holy crap what a bunch of shitty gamedesign decisions. Hopefully it gets better with about 7 eps to go.
[/QUOTE]
there are TONS of issues in ep7 one being the bob_room8 being fubar

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
it won't work like that. 45/85 just means you have completed 45 of a possible 85 events, but not which ones. A player with 46/86 can have completely different events completed.

Which episode is it that you are currently playing?
Well i was going trough the walkthrough...And someone sent me save and i went from there.....

JulienDynamo

Jul 12, 2023
Stuck at chapter 7 and 70/77, the only event in the list is "Go to the dining room at 19:00"
Is it something about self defense (which doesn't go further than licking some secondes) or the party night on weekends ? (which doesn't go further than boobjob)
What should I do ?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
In Ep8, how do you get Lynn's event chain up to the point she is giving BJs in the bedroom at 00?

I have been rotating between every Lynn trigger for ages

Edit: figured it out... fucking hidden triggers everywhere. Scenes that do absolute jack shit in previous iterations now somehow are now the golden key to get it moving. Nothing indicates what needs to be done. Fucking shite design. Certainly sucks a lot of enjoyment out of the game.
Why the dev has done absolute jackshit to get it fixed is beyond me

Last edited:

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
How do you raise arousal and their feelings for you? I finished episode 1 and never raised their arousal or feelings past 0

Last edited:

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
How do you raise arousal and their feelings for you? I finished episode 1 and never raised their arousal or feelings past 0
Arousal doesn't really come into play until episode 7, I believe. I dug around the code for ep1-11 to find out, and feelings barely starts taking effect in episode 9.

Once they do come into play, just spending time with them in a positive way (not going too fast with your lewd actions) will increase and keep arousal up. Feelings are increased by just following and completing events.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
i've completed all the task but it still showing 87/90. is this a bug ?
yes ... without mod (or wait for an update 11.x) u would never end Episode 4.
there are many bugs in EP4

EP4
bugfixing
- EP4_event2,3,4,8,9,16_20,17,26,27,28,30,31,33,34,45,48,53,57,60to65,66to71,76,82

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Ep8 done, Ep 9 starting. Gonna rant some more, no idea how this shit can be this inconsistent. I mean, the dev keeps track of what was done I hope? It isn't just bugs fucking up with the variables.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably be back again after ep9 to rant some more...
Edit: other than the ending of the beach scene that came out of left field, nothing happened in ep9...

Last edited:

dduck123

Nov 26, 2023
Hi guys ! I'm stuck in Episode 14 : View attachment 4115765
What have I miss ?
Anyone can help me to unlock ?
Thank you very much for the job And upload !
seams to be a bug. for me this was event 32 not triggering. had to fix it by doing this steps:
- set arielle_new = TRUE
- visit cafe at 14:00 (i think it was a Saturday or Sunday, not sure it is relevant)

after that i had 46/85 and could continue for now

davesmithe

Oct 31, 2021
I did not hack Lina's computer, so I have no hacking skill in Episode 4. Do I have to start over Episode 2 for the computer hacking to advance? TIA.

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes