Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for My Early Life [CeLaVie Group] with Cheat mod from MrTM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode 1-11.04 more Compressed Android port with Cheats
Pixeldrain | | Workupload
(1.25 GB)

Episode 12-15 Android port with Cheats

(1 GB)
For other host links please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Updated my android port with cheats from MrTM to episode 15

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Emessi

Aug 11, 2023
Thanks. I used "save editor online" (which is much easier than just "save editor") and typed "IsAvail" in the search bar and voila, Bob's your uncle... found the events 1 toggle and change to true.
There are isAvailable flags for every event but which ones to edit? Ive read all instructions above but noone describes correctly
Edit: it is for event 1.For anyone confused about which isAvailable, do not edit for event 45

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
Just look a few post before. I edited my save file. You can do that too if you want.
I tried that, the game gives me a stupid "this may have been created by malicious software" when trying to load and refuses to do it. Never seen this in any Renpy games, Celavie truly is one of the most incompetent game devs in this genre.

Reactions: denen

jori55

May 30, 2021
The latest build (E15) is missing the sh for Linux users. Got it to run with the old one from E13, though.
Make lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy executable.
Rename Myearlylife.py to renpy.py

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
I tried that, the game gives me a stupid "this may have been created by malicious software" when trying to load and refuses to do it. Never seen this in any Renpy games, Celavie truly is one of the most incompetent game devs in this genre.
You have to repack your save with your security keys.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Minnimix or MrBurnie
Can you help in this case? End of EP6.
sure ,
Unfortunately, episode 6 has some serious bugs, so that some events are reset and can no longer be completed.
I have about 60% of my mod for EP6 finished, unfortunately I haven't had much time in the last few days, but the mod will go online in the next few days, then you can play through EP6.

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
I'm stuck in this loop in EP. 13, where I just have these events. No matter what time I've tried to go to the cafe 14:00 through 22:00, it's always the same Alexandria clip. And with the outside shower with Eve sex scene the same as well. What am I missing here?
1728242355848.png

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
It seems im still stuck, cant move past 45/85... Can anyone please give me save 46/85?
it won't work like that. 45/85 just means you have completed 45 of a possible 85 events, but not which ones. A player with 46/86 can have completely different events completed.

Which episode is it that you are currently playing?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I am a bit late to the party, now at Ep7. But here I have to rant a bit.

Ep1-6 had some great natural progression. Ep7 feels like a disjointed mess and it annoys me to no end.
Ep7 starts with being able to get BJs from Lynn, where she was barely at the point of HJ at the end of 6. No progression scenes, just, bam - lets go.
Its clear the 4 are growing towards eachother, despite the feelings-system being utterly broken (game is complaining about increasing the stats since ep4, despite never giving any option to do so). The amount of crap you now need to pay for increases by a lot, instead it being decreasing. It should be at the point you pay big bucks for the pictures (as is logical), and maybe some small token allowances for small enticements (like before). But nope, only gets worse. Which leads me to the next point.
Economics gets completely wack with the intro of the pay-what-you-want option causing the smallest thing costing 3-4 figures. It is stupid that money is even a factor at all. The game is grindy enough as it is, and it doesn't need artificial crap that detracts from the relationships the game is supposedly building.
Event chains get a soft reset every episode jump (this was a problem before). The amount of times I had to "rebuilt trust" is probably the amount of eps there are. Such a shit design.
Not to mention the hints system being utter shite. With Ep7 supposedly being better in exchange for the skip to be disabled (worst deal in the history of mankind).
Ep7 also introduced that red circle at the top. I suppose that is for arousal? I have no clue, the game hasn't explained anything when it introduces new shit over jumps.
The stats page is also complaining constantly that Lynn needs new clothes and I need to ask her what to buy. Despite never giving the option to ask anything other than in predefined scenes, nor to buy it other than in predefined scenes (which are usually trigged in another shop)

I still like the game for what is is. But holy crap what a bunch of shitty gamedesign decisions. Hopefully it gets better with about 7 eps to go.

• Crown
3.00 star(s) 48 Votes