Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
The Dev said that SKIP option would not work with his new, easier-then-ever, help/hint system implementation. And, I found the trade-off to be very welcome. The new hint system allows me to go through the bookmarks much, much quicker.
But there's no new system. Or maybe I don't know anything?
It works just as all the bookmarks in all Celavie's games. There's no option to like sort by time. Or actually sort by anything. There's just a list of events. Like in any of their games

So DEV please return SKIP option. I'm not a programmer but I don't see how it can break the code. Considering dozens of different RenPy games I've played and all of them have it

Last edited:

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
:( I really need to setup a pc to run linux with a sandbox, to many of these games are getting infected.
I was thinking the same. I am currently debating on whether it's save to run renpy games in Windows Sandbox (wsb). wsb doesn't have persistent storage, but you can give it access to specific folders on your main system.

Here's an example wsb config for My Early Life:

Code:
<Configuration>

<Networking>Disable</Networking>

<MappedFolders>
    <MappedFolder>
      <HostFolder>C:\vn\Myearlylife</HostFolder>
      <ReadOnly>false</ReadOnly>
    </MappedFolder>
  </MappedFolders>

</Configuration>
The sandbox doesn't have network access and the only folder from the main system it can see is the one with the renpy game inside. It can write to the folder to save the game's progress, but it can't access any other data from the main system.

However, I don't know how save this really is. There might still be a way to get the main system infected that way.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyEarlyLife-EP15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
In Episode 6? For 10:00 Eve room, level up your massage skills by studying them. For 13:00 Groceries, talk to Eve in her room at night (I don't remember what time) and she will ask you do to some chores. There should be Laundry, clean the bathroom, mow the yard, and get groceries.
Still does not work. Groceries 13:00 does not trigger. Did all other stuff and got 94/95. What can I do now?

Dirty Young Man

Jun 22, 2018
All, having an issue with getting an error of keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'
No problem with 11.04. The next install I had was 13.06 where this I started to occurred. Thought it would be corrected with latest version but not.

Reactions: guardianfather
Apr 30, 2021
All, having an issue with getting an error of keyword argument 'xalign' is incompatible with 'xpos'
No problem with 11.04. The next install I had was 13.06 where this I started to occurred. Thought it would be corrected with latest version but not.
like it says in first post, ep12 onwards dont use saves from before

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes