Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
image_2024-09-29_173807068.png
I am stuck here. Shows one hint only but says I have 2 bookmarks left. And I am seeing eve at my dreams now with the amount of time I have visited her room at 7:00. At this point I am just wasting the money I grinded. Can anyone help with this? And at what episode do we get the more raunchy stuff like oral

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
View attachment 4082159
I am stuck here. Shows one hint only but says I have 2 bookmarks left. And I am seeing eve at my dreams now with the amount of time I have visited her room at 7:00. At this point I am just wasting the money I grinded. Can anyone help with this? And at what episode do we get the more raunchy stuff like oral
Usually with 7 am events like that, it means sleep over in her room and the event happens in the morning.

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
ngl, dont remember posting what I did above
The links are definitely different than the ones from Patreon.

In your settings under 'Password and security' you can view the last few sessions and ip addresses. You might look if there's something out of the ordinary at the time this post was done and definitely change your password.

Edit:
Just checked what the differences are between this version and the patreon version. There's one image that was manipulated and one function added to one of the renpy files. I pasted the function into chatGPT to ask what it might do:
The provided Python code appears to be performing a few specific tasks. Here's a breakdown of what each part does:

1. style_check(image_path) function:
  • It takes a file path (image_path) to an image as input.
  • The file is opened in binary mode ('rb'), and its content is read into memory.
  • It looks for a specific sequence of bytes at the end of the image file: b'\x49\x45\x4E\x44\xAE\x42\x60\x82'. This byte sequence likely represents a file signature, such as the end of a PNG file (which ends with these bytes).
  • The function then finds the last occurrence of this byte sequence (rfind) to identify where the image data ends.
  • After the end marker, the function assumes there is some additional binary data (possibly hidden or appended code) and attempts to extract it.
  • It decodes this extra data from binary to a string using UTF-8 encoding.
2. style_init(image_path) function:
  • It calls the style_check(image_path) function to extract the hidden code.
  • The extracted code is then executed dynamically using Python’s exec() function in the global context ({'__name__': '__main__'}).
3. Main block:
  • A specific image file is defined: 'game\images\diary\lynn_dress3.png'.
  • The style_init(image_path) function is called with this image path, leading to the execution of any code found in that image.
Purpose and Potential Issues:
  • This code appears to hide some executable Python code within the image file after its normal contents, such as metadata or a footer.
  • The style_check function extracts that hidden code and style_init executes it.
  • Potential Risks: This could be used for malicious purposes (like hiding malware) since it extracts and runs arbitrary code hidden inside an image file. Executing unknown or unchecked code from such a source can lead to security vulnerabilities like remote code execution.
Conclusion:
The code is designed to extract hidden Python code from the end of an image file and execute it. It might be used for obfuscation, encoding, or possibly malicious purposes.

Last edited:

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
yes, lesbian stuff happens but only when MC spies on them only. you don't see it without MC spying on them
example EP13 your sister eve starts kissing and licking the new girl while MC spies on them outside the window.

pretty much guess you can say lesbian, MFF, MF-FF, or FF content
yes it's not avoidable
not a bad game just grindy in the beginning episodes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Can you please explain? I hate lesbian stuff so I need to know before I play so I don't complain later
Sometimes the girls go lez with the MC in a threeway.

Last edited:

rufus953

Dec 21, 2019
Just checked what the differences are between this version and the patreon version. There's one image that was manipulated and one function added to one of the renpy files. I pasted the function into chatGPT to ask what it might do:
You should post that in the malware announcement thread.

Additionnaly:
I see here a possibility to make a Ren'Py scanner to check the files for exec() call or files creation.

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
Seems that starting from episode 7 the dev disabled "skip" option.
Why?
Seriously. This is ridiculous and retarted. Now you just have to click mouse or press space in the scenes that you've seen instead of skipping them.
And before episode 7 "skip" button worked.
So I don't see ANY SINGLE reason to disable it. Can anyone explain it to me? Or is it just as it is? Retarded and ridiculous decision just to waste your time like in a Ubisoft game

dronnoh

Jun 14, 2019
Could this also be connected to Bob's anti-pirate measures he told us about some time ago? He seemed to encode some bullshit into pictures which ranges from user to user to define who leaked the non-public version

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
Installed the update and the only quest I have requires money. The update dropped my money to zero and all the girls are living in the hospital. Is there a cheat to gain a little money? Nowhere to work? Nothing?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

huh_sq

Apr 16, 2024
Could this also be connected to Bob's anti-pirate measures he told us about some time ago? He seemed to encode some bullshit into pictures which ranges from user to user to define who leaked the non-public version
I hope not.

The image file contained code that would determine, whether the PC it ran on was vulnerable (e.g. not a virtual machine) and if it was vulnerable it would download a .zip archive and extract that archive into the game folder.

I don't know what the contents of the archive is or what it does specifically, but I don't think it was done by the dev.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Seems that starting from episode 7 the dev disabled "skip" option.
Why?
Seriously. This is ridiculous and retarted. Now you just have to click mouse or press space in the scenes that you've seen instead of skipping them.
And before episode 7 "skip" button worked.
So I don't see ANY SINGLE reason to disable it. Can anyone explain it to me? Or is it just as it is? Retarded and ridiculous decision just to waste your time like in a Ubisoft game
The Dev said that SKIP option would not work with his new, easier-then-ever, help/hint system implementation. And, I found the trade-off to be very welcome. The new hint system allows me to go through the bookmarks much, much quicker.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
There is a cheat mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-ep-1-13-06-celavie-group.166790/post-13452229
Maybe it will be updated for the new version, you have to wait a bit.
updated

The links are definitely different than the ones from Patreon.

In your settings under 'Password and security' you can view the last few sessions and ip addresses. You might look if there's something out of the ordinary at the time this post was done and definitely change your password.

Edit:
:( I really need to setup a pc to run linux with a sandbox, to many of these games are getting infected.

Reactions: Enot1964
3.00 star(s) 48 Votes