Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep.1-15.00] [CeLaVie Group]

3.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I'm looking forward to ep7 and ep8 to fight my way through...
Not sure what you need, but...

Feel free to check the files I dropped earlier that fixes E7, the final events. I didn't fix anything else in those files, but in E7 during the final scene some of the pictures are out of order... one of them keeps popping up multiple times.

If it helps: there is a hard coded "Bob" in the kitchen dialogue for both E6 & E7. Also, for E7, I HIGHLY recommend you add a cheat for money, if you didn't already have one. I think I started with about $34k and it dropped to $3k before I edited the files for the bathroom and bob's room to give me money when Lynn (she's pretty much a prostitute at this point) gets money. Otherwise I would have ran out of money.

E8 is a total mess. I've got almost a dozen events that haven't triggered (I believe because there is one event that happens WAY to early and probably messes it all up.) There is one hard coded error, I believe it was in Bob's Room, and it was with the variable "PriceToPay", the first P was lowercase instead of upper. Hopefully I am remembering that correctly. After looking at the files for 2 days, (literally worked on files, went to work, came home, worked on files, slept, worked on files, went to work, etc augh!) then gave it a rest and started playing Lost at Birth. No grinding. Very relaxing.

Oh and not sure if you fix story issues... but ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, that's what I got for ya. Hope it helps and if I can help in any other way, feel free to msg me.

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
There's no need in cheating I think. BUT as I can see even after the last update people still have some issues here and there. So I guess there should be a walkhrough after EP 5. Don't want to have 1 bookmark left at the end of an EP and then guess what did I do wrong. Or where it was bugged

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Maybe I'm stupid, but Patreon says that ep.13 is available to everyone (post from September 6). However, everything indicates that there is still no access to it. Hmm?
I don't think Bob's first language is English. That post meant it was available to all members, aka $1 and up subscribers, which matches the schedule he released previously.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018

New

Dear all
Finally I'm able to give you the release dates for episode 13.
Episode 13 has more than 1.400 new images and 75 new bookmarks.
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members ....Monday July 29th
Master members...Friday August 16th
Silver members ... Friday August 23th
Bronze members ...Friday August 30th
Supporters ... Friday September 6th
Public ...Friday September 27th.
Image is from episode 13.
Wish you all a wonderful weekend and happy playing

Reactions: Igor9504

newtex69

May 25, 2017
Edit: Malicious Files. Please scan your systems.
Much appreciated. Has anyone else had issues with the file? The Windows version crashes for me trying to load a save from Ep12. No cheats applied, or any changes made in the game. It works starting Ep12 and then skipping episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

skyeblossom01

Oct 22, 2021
Much appreciated. Has anyone else had issues with the file? The Windows version crashes for me trying to load a save from Ep12. No cheats applied, or any changes made in the game. It works starting Ep12 and then skipping episode.
Better to go their patreon and download it. It's the first post at the moment. After the virus one, i'm hesitant to download this one from anywhere but their official download. This link is different than the official one. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it because i didn't test it. The past virus issue just made me not trust it and go to the patreon page.

I didn't have any issues loading a save from Episode 12, but that save was from the "End of Epidoes 12" black screen at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pissit

dummypouch

Oct 12, 2021
Had exactly the same problem. Loaded one save before the End of Ep12, which had two checkpoints in EP12 to finish. It worked just fine. And after finishing EP12 the transition to EP13 went smooth without any errors. FYI, I downloaded the game straight from links published on Dev's Patreon page.

Reactions: denen
3.00 star(s) 48 Votes