Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

TTGamble

Nov 25, 2018
as usual, quite a few bugs in 2.03, among which
- often no last else, so you can fall through to another event
- unable to reach EP2_event27 as EP2_event28 will always take precedence
- EP2_event29 is unreachable because it is not available, and it uses the undefined variable hack_skills

Last edited:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
as usual, quite a few bugs in 2.03, among which
- often no last else, so you can fall through to another event
- unable to reach EP2_event27 as EP2_event28 will always take precedence
- EP2_event29 is unreachable because it is not available, and it uses the undefined variable hack_skills
I completed everything in 2.03 just playing the game as intended.

icanjumppuddles

Mar 19, 2020
Yes those who lose all money when Eve in bedroom asking for more money, be aware and read the amount she asks for or she will rob you blind and leave you scratching your nuts lol

TTGamble

Nov 25, 2018
This is the loop to trigger an event:
Code:
for q in EVENTS:
    if q.EventCheck(Date):
        BlockToCall = q.Block
It will trigger the last valid event found, if any

These are the 2 events I mentionned
Code:
EVENTS.append(Event(6,30,0,"BobRoom",True,"EP2_event27",False,0,False,"06:30 in Bob's Room")) #EVENTS[27]ok
EVENTS.append(Event(6,30,7,"BobRoom",True,"EP2_event28",False,0,False,"06:30 in Bob's Room")) #EVENTS[28]ok
The only difference besides the method called is the 3rd parameter, 7 means any day, 0 means sunday. So event 28 is always valid when event 27 is valid, and will thus be triggered (and nowhere in the code is it made unavailable through EVENTS[28].SetUnAvailable() )

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: mikl
Aug 31, 2020
And the messages or reviews start again. unbearable...Already, wait a little before having such hasty conclusions...If you don't like the concept and the "philosophy" that is behind the previous games, but what what are you doing there?? I have trouble with the f95 audience, really...too accustomed to skipping the dialogues with ctrl to only have the X . sorry for the little anger but it annoys me ^^'

The more this game progresses, the more I like it. I promised myself I would hold on until it was at least around episode 17/18 (if it's still true that there will be 20) but it's hard to resist, I'm such a fan from others and it seems to me to be the pinnacle of the celavie group!

ischyros

Oct 4, 2017
read the stor premis, they are the daughters of his fathers GIRLFRIEND, not his sisters and not blood related.
I always taught that having the same father means you are blood related, if only half blood.
or you mean we dont know if his father is also their father?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I always taught that having the same father means you are blood related, if only half blood.
or you mean we dont know if his father is also their father?
No where in the dialogue did it state that his father was their father.
Just that his father's girlfriend is their mother,
This implies the that his father was dating a mother who already had three daughters.

Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO best looking girls yet.
I like this game play set up, much more user friendly. The girl's cameo in area they are in is helpful.
It seems the checkout girl in the grocery store is open to becoming a model.
She'd be a good match for Lynn (middle girl) to have a lesbian affair with, she seems most likely to swing both ways.
Or at least do a girl-on-girl photo shoot.
The blonde girl they met on the beach or the sales girl at the boutique would be good for Lynn too.

Interracial sex could be added to the other games, IMO it wouldn't work as well here. Maybe if one of the girls was texting a black guy but that could be a stretch, or a one time fling.

The girls finding out the MC is selling their pictures could add a bit of drama as well as reversing a lot of the trust the MC has cultivated with them.

Great game.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
IMO best looking girls yet.
I like this game play set up, much more user friendly. The girl's cameo in area they are in is helpful.
It seems the checkout girl in the grocery store is open to becoming a model.
She'd be a good match for Lynn (middle girl) to have a lesbian affair with, she seems most likely to swing both ways.
Or at least do a girl-on-girl photo shoot.
The blonde girl they met on the beach or the sales girl at the boutique would be good for Lynn too.

Interracial sex could be added to the other games, IMO it wouldn't work as well here. Maybe if one of the girls was texting a black guy but that could be a stretch, or a one time fling.

The girls finding out the MC is selling their pictures could add a bit of drama as well as reversing a lot of the trust the MC has cultivated with them.

Great game.
Thanks - The game is still young - so - you newer know

Reactions: RustyV

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
have to wait 6-9 month. earlier nothing to do here.
(not a critisism)
btw better play per 1 ep., game feels better, coz assuming previous finished games, they nice in play through about 6-7 eps and it slams of floor in lewd scenes after. like soft aircraft landing parallel to the ground and at the moment of contact - boom. (sometimes it even bounce before explosion) like - they give you bj in all places after 1st lewd, and after 1st sex its becoming a orgy. so play per 1,

Ofc its better in 2 part of mbfd, and ofc better here because you can progress with them more freely, not pulling everyone together(- its 2nd reason to play by 1 ep, even if it still will be a thing) spoiling those you dont wanna progress at the moment.

im lazy to think to solution, but: ofc it may be just a feature of this type of games( btw there are actually only celavie doing this stuff, im here for 6 years, and what comes in mind. probably - a big brother)so there might be no fix. it might be only a feature of standart VNs(also keeping in mind dev made 5 or 6 of these games so he improves by himself and know what to do).

but maybe what i would like to see in your games, they will not be accessable too easy after reaching each "base?"- it will not be bj in every room in 8th episode after 7th's in the end, and even worse, at the start of current (numbering episodes as example). lets it will be at least some difficulty in reaching those repeats. lets it will be 4-5x times less 'new base' scenes, but it would be having a few steps. ofc maybe they exist in all your games, in their's form. but.

I like it how it smooth and perfect before lewds, but im myself feel something BIG wrong after reaching 1st lewd.
---------------
And ofc mel comes more above the perfect

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
(not a critisism)
btw better play per 1 ep., game feels better, coz assuming previous finished games, they nice in play through about 6-7 eps and it slams of floor in lewd scenes after. like soft aircraft landing parallel to the ground and at the moment of contact - boom. (sometimes it even bounce before explosion) like - they give you bj in all places after 1st lewd, and after 1st sex its becoming a orgy. so play per 1,

Ofc its better in 2 part of mbfd, and ofc better here because you can progress with them more freely, not pulling everyone together(- its 2nd reason to play by 1 ep, even if it still will be a thing) spoiling those you dont wanna progress at the moment.

im lazy to think to solution, but: ofc it may be just a feature of this type of games( btw there are actually only celavie doing this stuff, im here for 6 years, and what comes in mind. probably - a big brother)so there might be no fix. it might be only a feature of standart VNs(also keeping in mind dev made 5 or 6 of these games so he improves by himself and know what to do).

but maybe what i would like to see in your games, they will not be accessable too easy after reaching each "base?"- it will not be bj in every room in 8th episode after 7th's in the end, and even worse, at the start of current (numbering episodes as example). lets it will be at least some difficulty in reaching those repeats. lets it will be 4-5x times less 'new base' scenes, but it would be having a few steps. ofc maybe they exist in all your games, in their's form. but.

I like it how it smooth and perfect before lewds, but im myself feel something BIG wrong after reaching 1st lewd.
---------------
And ofc mel comes more above the perfect
Thanks - that’s my plan too. I agree to your comments but for RfR and MBFD I had a story to stick too

Reactions: legend_shon

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is My Early Life a story the MC is telling the girl in My Best Friend's Daughter?
Because didn't the girls in MBFD ask the MC about his early life?
These games are one of the few I look forward to seeing an update for.

Reactions: Omik

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Is My Early Life a story the MC is telling the girl in My Best Friend's Daughter?
Because didn't the girls in MBFD ask the MC about his early life?
These games are one of the few I look forward to seeing an update for.
In the last scenes in season 2 - the girls asked about his early life and that’s what is now being told.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Then when My Early Life is over we resume MBFD?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes