Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

mikl

May 16, 2017
Can you reup the download to gofile? I don't know where the download is on that site lol
Register on this site and download via torrent.
Registration is free.
Now I'm uploading to a gofile, but the speed is small and it will be ready in about 6-7 hours.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
SWAN photos one word marvelous and best i have seen BOB :) please buying items for girls must continue :) and more photoshootings this is best i see in games :)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I haven't played any of the games in the series but i have a few questions and hopefully someone can answer them.
So, MC is the same in all 5 games in the series? If yes, how does the timeline work?

Another game has the title My first love and if I understood correctly it is set after this game. Does that mean that MC will not have romantic relationship with any of the girls in this game?
And no matter the ending of any of the games MC somehow gets rid of the girls between the ending of one game and the start of the others? Is it explained why he is alone at the start of every game?

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
i played and it had bugs, when i skipped all three episodes, finished the first day in 4 episodes the next day there is no event

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Tell me this isn't another boring one man gets all the girls game and he has to pimp out his sisters to rich old men(like the guy in the first image) to afford that house and pay his dad's debt and I'm in...but I am guessing this is not the way...

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I haven't played any of the games in the series but i have a few questions and hopefully someone can answer them.
So, MC is the same in all 5 games in the series? If yes, how does the timeline work?

Another game has the title My first love and if I understood correctly it is set after this game. Does that mean that MC will not have romantic relationship with any of the girls in this game?
And no matter the ending of any of the games MC somehow gets rid of the girls between the ending of one game and the start of the others? Is it explained why he is alone at the start of every game?
Yeah, there is one guy in all the games. But I wouldn’t bother too much with this, since plot-wise, the games have absolutely no overlap with each other.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes