Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Pianoman

Feb 22, 2018
Due to extensive spaghetti code copypasting the last EP1 event at 6:30 triggers at the end of the week but is never set as triggered. So either go for that skip episode button or enable console and type in there what's missing in the code:
Code:
EVENTS[55].SetDone()
You, sir! You!
I... don't mind me, but I think I love you!
:-D
Thank you kindly!

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Due to extensive spaghetti code copypasting the last EP1 event at 6:30 triggers at the end of the week but is never set as triggered. So either go for that skip episode button or enable console and type in there what's missing in the code:
Code:
EVENTS[55].SetDone()
You seem to know what's what. I have the same episode three Eve questline issue that a previous poster had. I cant trigger the following events.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant do the 22:30 Lynn event because i keep being shoved into Eve's room, I cant do the 14:00 Lingerie event because i need to keep rebuying a dress from the boutique, and 12:00 at the pool does trigger but the game thinks im broke. I legit got my cash up to $3500 before cheating in a hundred million. Still thinks im broke.

You think you could identify the code for the 07:30 event. Maybe if i can trigger the start of the chain then the rest will work.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
This is by far the worst game CLVG has released. It seems these game keep getting worse, I don't understand how. There is no way to sell the photos, it always tells you that you have 0 in your inventory and you can't make money. So many things to keep track of in order not to get a game over. It's over complicated for a story that is not very special compared to previous games.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
You seem to know what's what. I have the same episode three Eve questline issue that a previous poster had. I cant trigger the following events.
You think you could identify the code for the 07:30 event. Maybe if i can trigger the start of the chain then the rest will work.
That's a lot of missing events, hard to tell, I can take a look if you send a save.

MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
This is by far the worst game CLVG has released. It seems these game keep getting worse, I don't understand how. There is no way to sell the photos, it always tells you that you have 0 in your inventory and you can't make money. So many things to keep track of in order not to get a game over. It's over complicated for a story that is not very special compared to previous games.

I'm able to sell them. You just go to the bedroom and tap settings. Take the photos at situations where it dosen't piss the girls off.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I appreciate any help you can provide.
Ok identified a bug in the kitchen talk with Eve at 10:30 which can set progress of a certain event back.
Edit: also after thoroughly checking all the variables I'm baffled how did you end up with such a messed game state. Looks like there are more problems.
So this should work for you:
Code:
eve_bikini = 0
EVENTS[36].Progress = 8
Skip to the next day, then do both kitchen events at 10:00 and 10:30, give Eve simsuit at the pool at 12:00, get the nightie at 14:00 and give it in the evening, preferably all in the same day. You should be fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urelsor

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Hello
I stuck on Episode 1 74/77
What should i do?
Had the same problem. 0830,0900,0930 couldn't be triggered. So I worked only for Eve's events and mood. Took a pictures of her in the morning in the kitchen and talked to her, gave her tips at her workplace and then visited here ~20 times in her room at 0830-0930 so all of three 'events' finally has triggered. The problem is the EVENTs are barely visible. It's just the way she sleeps... how panties outline her pussy. That's all. Because in this case most of us were expecting some kind of movements or other feasible effects I guess.

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you for your answer. I was already on the right track, 1 more day was needed to trigger the event. Now all I'm missing is the 6:30 a.m. event. I assume I must have done something beforehand to trigger the event automatically ?At 6:30 a.m. a text comes and then it automatically jumps to 7:00 a.m., a bit tricky

Puna60000

Jul 27, 2023
has anyone experienced the same thing as me when a large amount of money was lost. it's like we can't stack money in this game.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Having read the comments to see in reality what this game is like, reading so very many comments devoted to "how do I complete event x,y or z" just confirms to me this is a storyless grind-fest with focus on tasks - hell, I dont even see any redeeming comments about artwork to save it.

And as for the dismissive comment from the Dev that ppl are playing a hacked version so they should await the free release - what arrogant aloofness, well don't forget pal, even a hacked version is from something you originally created, so you remain responsible for its faults.

I wont waste my time on it

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
As some other ppl here I can't get the 6:30 event.
Shift+O >EVENTS[55].SetDone() doesn't work 4 me. PLs help.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
if you dont have hacking skill in 4p up you cant sell = you dont read game or is bug :D

Masterjaxx

Nov 30, 2017
Ok identified a bug in the kitchen talk with Eve at 10:30 which can set progress of a certain event back.
Edit: also after thoroughly checking all the variables I'm baffled how did you end up with such a messed game state. Looks like there are more problems.
So this should work for you:
Code:
eve_bikini = 0
EVENTS[36].Progress = 8
Skip to the next day, then do both kitchen events at 10:00 and 10:30, give Eve simsuit at the pool at 12:00, get the nightie at 14:00 and give it in the evening, preferably all in the same day. You should be fine now.
Truly you are a life saver. I was able to clear everything except for 10:00 in the kitchen. I also had the game charge me a million dollars to fix the roof and then did it again to fix a window. The game doesn't like it when you have a lot of money.

Wondering how its bugging this time.

Also, the assistance you gave was quicker, more specifically helpful and politely provided than what I could get from the devs back when I was a paying subscriber. Is there anyway I can give you a small donation to show appreciation?

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Quick "walkthrough" for this game (and the others from this dev):
- download
- install
- Unren
- look at the not so bad pics
- optional: do a wank
- delete
It's not that bad. As with all renpy games with an "open world" approach, the best thing to do is to unlock the console and shorten the grind by setting variables. For this game I can recommend to use at least:

Code:
bob_money = 2000
Unfortunately, you still have to grind a lot, especially in the first two episodes. But you can also see that the game starts to reduce a bit of the annoyance (mega grind) in the last two chapters.

It's a pity, the game could be quite good if the author would just reduce the grind to a minimum.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes