Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
Everybody should pay to get a good game. And this is a good game.
You post this message on the forum where 90% of the games are leaked.
I am personally adore CeLaVieGroup and this game is fun

Of course, some casual slowburn chapters grinding is annoying-ish but this is the creator style so I am expecting very good chapters ahead. And I really want full-pervert mode for all three girls, not the disappointing way it was in the previous game

Reactions: denen

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
I pay at Patreon and again the free version is available here before I get my private link (tomorrow or the day after). Why am I actually paying when others are making it available here for free before me? Okay, I want to support the creator, but I don't think it's right to pay and only get my version after the free version. Annoying.
I think the main issue is Celaviegroup's tiered release system is incentivising early access over supporting the game and it's causing issues with people feeling like others are cutting in line. There's currently six different tiers of releases and the game usually leaks before the final three releases. To help prevent people from feeling cheated out of their money, Bob should have 3 releases: Diamond/Platinum/Gold/Master > Silver/Bronze/Supporter > Public. I haven't seen much issue with the game leaking from the $50+ tiers (Master tier and up) but it routinely leaks from the Silver tier, causing the Bronze and Supporters to feel the same way as you.

Edit: Also, this isn't the free version. This is a leaked $10 version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Eyes710

ducks7992

Jun 27, 2020
Silver has been leaked for two months in a row, it's not worth supporting $10 anymore!!!!!!
In this way, there is no longer a need for membership.

• Angry
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

BritishDar1

Mar 22, 2022
I think the main issue is Celaviegroup's tiered release system is incentivising early access over supporting the game and it's causing issues with people feeling like others are cutting in line. There's currently six different tiers of releases and the game usually leaks before the final three releases. To help prevent people from feeling cheated out of their money, Bob should have 3 releases: Diamond/Platinum/Gold/Master > Silver/Bronze/Supporter > Public. I haven't seen much issue with the game leaking from the $50+ tiers (Master tier and up) but it routinely leaks from the Silver tier, causing the Bronze and Supporters to feel the same way as you.
Indicated release dates for Episode 6 were:
Diamond ($200/mo), Platinum ($100/mo) and Gold ($50/mo) members ... December 12th

Master ($20/mo) members ...December 23th (though actually released a day early - Thank You!)

Silver ($10/mo) members ... December 27th

Bronze ($5/mo) members December 30th

Supporters ($1/mo) ... January 5th 2024

Public ... January 25th 2024

I'd consider it essentially four release periods: One initial release to Diamond, Platinum, and Gold member; a 2-3 week delay to Master, Sliver, and Bronze members (release dates being within a week of each other); a total one month delay to supporters; and two months total delay to public. I could see arguments for or against consolidating the mid-tier release times more. Those release times are very similar, so I think developer is using the other membership perks (walk throughs, high priority support, access to high res images, etc.) as incentives. I'm currently a Master member, wanting a relatively early release, but not needing the walkthrough or higher res images (those in the game seem plenty good to me). My personal (biased) take is that release times are generally fair and the ability to purchase the game one month ahead of public release for $1 is pretty reasonable/generous. That seems like a pretty token amount for people to support the game and feel that they get a significant value, while hopefully the cumulative amount generated from that is significant enough for the developer. This (and the previous MBFD story line) is the only game I regularly play and only one I purchase. I've varied through the $5 and $10 tiers for MBFD and $20 tier for this one so far, with no regrets. I understand that there are some people out there with no access to Patreon or payment services, but seems like that is probably a small percentage. My only concern on signing up was an aversion to giving out credit card or bank information to non-major online services, but the PayPal payment option eased that concern enough. BTW - I think the current Episode 6 is the best yet and really looking forward to Ep 7.

Last edited:

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I pay at Patreon and again the free version is available here before I get my private link (tomorrow or the day after). Why am I actually paying when others are making it available here for free before me? Okay, I want to support the creator, but I don't think it's right to pay and only get my version after the free version. Annoying.
You are supporting the piracy of games by being on and contributing to a piracy forum.

• Haha
Reactions: cuteelf

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
help 10:00 eve room and 13:00 groceries
In Episode 6? For 10:00 Eve room, level up your massage skills by studying them. For 13:00 Groceries, talk to Eve in her room at night (I don't remember what time) and she will ask you do to some chores. There should be Laundry, clean the bathroom, mow the yard, and get groceries.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If I could do more to avoid the leak - I'll do it for sure. Thank you for your support

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all the throlls that shows up here every time one of my games are announced in 'Latest Updates'
I'm very impressed - even though you have written that you hate my games - everytime you force yourself to play yet another episode. Some of you are even able to play it faster than anyone else and even able to write a review few minutes after it has been leaked....impressive.
It's quite pity that all of you disappear soon after and only shows up when new release has been announced. Your clever inputs and constructive feedbacks are missed in the period in between.
Irony may occur :)
Wish you all a Happy New Year

BEN42069

Aug 23, 2022
Stuck on the ep1 6:30 in Bob's room event. 76/77. This game needs a better hint/guide system. Knowing the time and location of an event just isn't enough.

Reactions: Hermit76
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes