Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Episode 6 was uploaded to that same site as Episode 4 from Post #344. Anyone wanna take a crack at getting the download? I have no idea where the button is on that site. Here's the link

Reactions: Pissit and Pirate1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Early Life [Ep. 6] [CeLaVie Group] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,03 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,03 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for uploading ep.6 with a reworked version of main.rpc. Now without any inventory.
Funny, on my cellphone the inventory works fine, on pc (ep.5) it was a huge problem. :unsure:
Aditional I see a new bar 'Self defense'. Im curious in this new version. :love:

There is an older mistake in the script yet.
ep.1, 10:00, Lynn in MCs room:
Choose 'Give me a kiss'
Lynn: 'Pervert - that must be weird wanting to kiss your sister'
MC: 'I'm not your sister'
Lynn: 'Bye MC'

Shouldn't MC better say 'You are not my sister'? :unsure:

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
No incest mother-son?
This story take place in the early years of Bob's life.
His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and his dad's girlfriend's 3 daughters are suddenly without parents and Bob's dad just bought an expensive house.
They decide to stay together but money is small. Bob get's an opportunity to earn money. Follow Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings'

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I have to convince myself all the 5 star reviews are paid actors, because if I don't I start to question reality itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Jackbite

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
I pay at Patreon and again the free version is available here before I get my private link (tomorrow or the day after). Why am I actually paying when others are making it available here for free before me? Okay, I want to support the creator, but I don't think it's right to pay and only get my version after the free version. Annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: Pirate1

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I pay at Patreon and again the free version is available here before I get my private link (tomorrow or the day after). Why am I actually paying when others are making it available here for free before me? Okay, I want to support the creator, but I don't think it's right to pay and only get my version after the free version. Annoying.
You have to realize, without Patrons no game in the first place to leak^^

Reactions: denen
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes