Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can someone please tell me how I am meant to finish this 'event' in episode 3 when every day at 12.00 I go to the pool to see Eve and just get told, "Maybe it's a good idea to leave her alone."
It's the only 'event' I have left to complete.

1717241913382.png

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Can someone please tell me how I am meant to finish this 'event' in episode 3 when every day at 12.00 I go to the pool to see Eve and just get told, "Maybe it's a good idea to leave her alone."

View attachment 3693447
you need the photoshoot at 12, give her money at 22 and ask to take pictures of her

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
you need the photoshoot at 12, give her money at 22 and ask to take pictures of her
I do that and I get that scene above all the time, been doing that every night more or less for over 30 game days.

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
I do that and I get that scene above all the time, been doing that every night more or less for over 30 game days.
then something is broken in your game, when u give her the 20$ at 22:00 you get a photoshoot next day
did you do the earrings quest?
Eve has multiple quests where you have to talk to her at every point, in kitchen, her bedroom, at cafe, etc until u unlock the even to progress
there's wearing new uniform, wearing bikini, going topless and the boyfriend earrings, all of these you have to talk to her at each point
just go to every eve scene until story progresses

Last edited:

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
I see Eve is not wearing her Bikini...did you buy her babydoll already? If you have then you have hit the largest remaining bug that dev has not fixed and it is impossible for you to finish the episode without using the admin console. So either restart from a save before you bought the babydoll, restart episode 3, or uses Unren to enable the dev console and type the following:

EVENTS[10].SetAvailable()
EVENTS[10].Auto = True

On the next weekend the scene should play where you buy the bikini for Eve, and then you can give it to her and continue on with everything you need to do.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the next game could be about the girls after they part ways with the MC.
Unless the MC knocks them all up. LOL

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
then something is broken in your game, when u give her the 20$ at 22:00 you get a photoshoot next day
did you do the earrings quest?
Eve has multiple quests where you have to talk to her at every point, in kitchen, her bedroom, at cafe, etc until u unlock the even to progress
there's wearing new uniform, wearing bikini, going topless and the boyfriend earrings, all of these you have to talk to her at each point
just go to every eve scene until story progresses
I see Eve is not wearing her Bikini...did you buy her babydoll already? If you have then you have hit the largest remaining bug that dev has not fixed and it is impossible for you to finish the episode without using the admin console. So either restart from a save before you bought the babydoll, restart episode 3, or uses Unren to enable the dev console and type the following:

EVENTS[10].SetAvailable()
EVENTS[10].Auto = True

On the next weekend the scene should play where you buy the bikini for Eve, and then you can give it to her and continue on with everything you need to do.
Well I've bought the earrings and nightie for Eve, talked to her manager, told her that the manager won't grope her anymore cause I had evidence to show his wife. Not had any event show up to get her a bikini, Bob gets to see her naked every time she's in the bathroom as she walks past him, I go and talk to her at 22:30 after giving her $20 and she just tells me she's on the phone to her colleagues and to leave her alone, get the same in the kitchen in the mornings, 10:00 I end up doing the laundry for her and at 10/30 she just tells me not to disturb her, 12:00 I get that screenshot above.

This is the screenshot of my event page.
1717260661198.png

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Well I've bought the earrings and nightie for Eve, talked to her manager, told her that the manager won't grope her anymore cause I had evidence to show his wife. Not had any event show up to get her a bikini, Bob gets to see her naked every time she's in the bathroom as she walks past him, I go and talk to her at 22:30 after giving her $20 and she just tells me she's on the phone to her colleagues and to leave her alone, get the same in the kitchen in the mornings, 10:00 I end up doing the laundry for her and at 10/30 she just tells me not to disturb her, 12:00 I get that screenshot above.

This is the screenshot of my event page.
If you bought the nightie (ie babydoll) and didn't buy and give her the bikini (which the image of her in the one piece shows you clearly did not) then my previous post is exactly what is happening. By triggering the one event you locked out the scene where you activate buying the bikini which is ultimately what the game is looking for to trigger the pool scene (buy the bikini, then give it to her in the bedroom, then pool scenes. There may be a kitchen talk in there as well I don't remember where in event string it happens though...)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If you bought the nightie (ie babydoll) and didn't buy and give her the bikini (which the image of her in the one piece shows you clearly did not) then my previous post is exactly what is happening. By triggering the one event you locked out the scene where you activate buying the bikini which is ultimately what the game is looking for to trigger the pool scene (buy the bikini, then give it to her in the bedroom, then pool scenes. There may be a kitchen talk in there as well I don't remember where in event string it happens though...)
OK, so basically it's a bug that hasn't been fixed, so I'll have to restart episode 3 or use the console. I'm not really tech savvy so opening the console might not be possible for me.

I guess there's always the nuclear option and skip the end of the episode, I did look at that but it felt like I missed a massive chunk of the game, especially with the hacking right at the start of ep4 and the girls more attention than the mc wanted.

Last edited:

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
OK, so basically it's a bug that hasn't been fixed, so I'll have to restart episode 3 or use the console. I'm not really tech savvy so opening the console might not be possible for me.
I don't mean to sound cynical but just skip the episode. Press the portrait in the top left and then hit "Skip episode" or whatever it says.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't mean to sound cynical but just skip the episode. Press the portrait in the top left and then hit "Skip episode" or whatever it says.
Yeah thanks, did try that option but felt like I missed something, edited my previous post to include the skipping option.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
There's honestly nothing tech savy about enabling the dev console. There are 3 fairly easy ways to do it just chose ones of them.
1) Download UnRen from HERE. Save it inside the "game" folder of My Early Life. Run it and choose option 3. Dev console is now enabled.

2) Use Notepad to open 00console.rpy in the renpy\common folder of My Early Life. Search for "config.console = False" change False to True and then just hit save. Dev console now enabled.

3) Open Notepad and in a new document type or paste the following. If you type it, pay attention to the spaces in front of the second two lines. Don't use the Tab key to indent!:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
Save the files as unren-dev.rpy inside the "game" folder. Just make sure file type is "All File (*.*)" and not "Text Documents (*.txt)" Dev console is now enabled.

Then all you need to do is launch the game, load your save and hit SHIFT + O (The letter O). Then when the console opens type or paste whatever IE the stuff from my previous post you need to turn on the missed event. One line at a time and hit enter after each one. Easy.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
There's honestly nothing tech savy about enabling the dev console. There are 3 fairly easy ways to do it just chose ones of them.
1) Download UnRen from HERE. Save it inside the "game" folder of My Early Life. Run it and choose option 3. Dev console is now enabled.

2) Use Notepad to open 00console.rpy in the renpy\common folder of My Early Life. Search for "config.console = False" change False to True and then just hit save. Dev console now enabled.

3) Open Notepad and in a new document type or paste the following. If you type it, pay attention to the spaces in front of the second two lines. Don't use the Tab key to indent!:
Code:
init 999 python:
  config.developer = True
  config.console = True
Save the files as unren-dev.rpy inside the "game" folder. Just make sure file type is "All File (*.*)" and not "Text Documents (*.txt)" Dev console is now enabled.

Then all you need to do is launch the game, load your save and hit SHIFT + O (The letter O). Then when the console opens type or paste whatever IE the stuff from my previous post you need to turn on the missed event. One line at a time and hit enter after each one. Easy.
Thanks, managed to open the console now, put those 2 event10 lines in and was able to buy the bikini now, just go to wait for the following day to give to her.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
The game changed dramatically in terms of difficulty, since 3-4 Eps. there is actually ZERO reason to use any cheats any longer even the IG help improved - give it a try you see.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Weird :)
Unlocked 87/90 events in episode 4 and now I have no events showing in my event log, got no idea what I have left to unlock. Even tried going in all the shops and school.
1717333764883.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So any advice for my above post or do I have to just skip the end of the chapter?
I have no idea what the events that are missing are meant to be or how to trigger them.

I know I've been asking lot of questions, but I'm genuinely loving the game and it's really frustrating when things 'seem' to be missing and I don't really want to skip stuff.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes