Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
something went wrong in my game (i started a fresh playthrough and now i cant take pics of eve in the mornings while she sleeps and at 1430 i try to enter the lingerie shop it just advances time and not letting me go in at 1400 i can go in and 1500 i can) i even tried to completely remove the game and reinstall but those issue are still present, maybe this will fix it
Can you upload your save file? Just to be sure - you can't start in the middle of an episode as that will corrupt your gamepath.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Working my way through Episode 2 now and on Sundays after I've paid Eve the weekly $150, if I go in my room straight after, Eve is there and wants all my money and leaves me with just $100, is this a bug or on purpose, doesn't happen at any other time of the week when she asks for money.

Also I had to buy the ballet shoes twice, I bought them the first time they became available and nothing happened, then on a 2nd occasion when I spoke to Lina while she was doing ballet I had to ask her again if she wanted the shoes and then I had to go buy them again.

I also bought the new camera for $1000, the new camera icon only seems to show up when you take photos of Lynn in her room at 8:30am and Eve in the pool at midday, every other time it reverts back to the cell phone icon again when taking photos.

Oh and for the life of me I can't get Lina to do any photoshoots at all.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Working my way through Episode 2 now and on Sundays after I've paid Eve the weekly $150, if I go in my room straight after, Eve is there and wants all my money and leaves me with just $100, is this a bug or on purpose, doesn't happen at any other time of the week when she asks for money.

Also I had to buy the ballet shoes twice, I bought them the first time they became available and nothing happened, then on a 2nd occasion when I spoke to Lina while she was doing ballet I had to ask her again if she wanted the shoes and then I had to go buy them again.

I also bought the new camera for $1000, the new camera icon only seems to show up when you take photos of Lynn in her room at 8:30am and Eve in the pool at midday, every other time it reverts back to the cell phone icon again when taking photos.

that happens to me too then i restarted and now i got more issues be sides that

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020

.. its a feature , "money burn" ... every sunday 22:00 in bobs room, eve takes all but $100

1717097293342.png

... my "hint-system with bugfix 0.2"-mod ist still in progress , for EP2 .. i delete this stupid part ! Kill the "money burn", like a virus ... ;)

ballet shoes is still a bug too ... the event for this part should be inactive at start, but it is not.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
.. its a feature , "money burn" ... every sunday 22:00 in bobs room, eve takes all but $100

View attachment 3687378

... my "hint-system with bugfix 0.2"-mod ist still in progress , for EP2 .. i delete this stupid part ! Kill the "money burn", like a virus ... ;)

ballet shoes is still a bug too ... the event for this part should be inactive at start, but it is not.
OK thanks, managed to get through episode 2 now, on episode 3, is it me or are there no photoshoots with the sisters in episode 3, every time I ask them they agree then it never happens, so just wondering how I'm going to make money.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Early Life [Ep. 10.2] [CeLaVie Group]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK thanks, managed to get through episode 2 now, on episode 3, is it me or are there no photoshoots with the sisters in episode 3, every time I ask them they agree then it never happens, so just wondering how I'm going to make money.
OK, started getting a few photoshoots now in episode 3, still don't know why I am still giving Eve $20 every night for a photoshoot and when midday comes I don't get to have a photoshoot. But I guess I just got to suck it up until the grind allows the photoshoot to start.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK done a search and no one has answered, that I can find, how you are meant to raise the girls feelings towards Bob, cause the game is telling me that I have to raise their feelings, but there is no instruction of how to do it.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
OK done a search and no one has answered, that I can find, how you are meant to raise the girls feelings towards Bob, cause the game is telling me that I have to raise their feelings, but there is no instruction of how to do it.
u should read more the text !

-no photos of them ..cause eve is angry and didn't allow that ! it's the first discussion between bob and eve !EP3 .. cause .. bla bla eve comes earlyr home, see bob, lina and lynn in tv room and the "strip" poker game , the endof EP2

- " raise the girls feelings".... like in real live ;)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
u should read more the text !

-no photos of them ..cause eve is angry and didn't allow that ! it's the first discussion between bob and eve !EP3 .. cause .. bla bla eve comes earlyr home, see bob, lina and lynn in tv room and the "strip" poker game , the endof EP2

- " raise the girls feelings".... like in real live ;)
Hmm, I didn't see a strip poker game, but anyway I'm way past the start of ep3, at the back end of that episode, just the game doesn't seem to be moving on now, none of the events left want to complete.

1717145927398.png

Wentyliasz

Feb 9, 2019
Just finished ep11, that's.... one way to move the story forward. Btw, is there any estimate on how many episodes are left?

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
I tried switching from 10.01 to 10.02 public, but now it shows a link to the RenPy file on every screen, which I can click to open the file. I find this rather annoying, so have gone back to 10.01, anyone else have this issue? It seems to occur on all saves from Ep4 onwards, but not on Ep3.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Grrrrrrrr, ffs, every damn day at noon I go to the pool for Eve and get the same message not to disturb her, it's the only event left to complete episode 3, must have done about 30 days every single day and nothing, wtf?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes