Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
So any advice for my above post or do I have to just skip the end of the chapter?
I have no idea what the events that are missing are meant to be or how to trigger them.

I know I've been asking lot of questions, but I'm genuinely loving the game and it's really frustrating when things 'seem' to be missing and I don't really want to skip stuff.
Try the discord Tom, most the time people here only focus on the lastest 1-2 Episodes.

math013

Oct 3, 2017
So any advice for my above post or do I have to just skip the end of the chapter?
I have no idea what the events that are missing are meant to be or how to trigger them.

I know I've been asking lot of questions, but I'm genuinely loving the game and it's really frustrating when things 'seem' to be missing and I don't really want to skip stuff.
try going on every place with jumps of 30 minutes. Maybe you will have to make several weeks extra? but so you see everything.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi Do you have this?

News about 'My Early Life' episode 12

New
Yesterday

Dear all
First of all - thank you very much for your support. You're the reason why I'm able to make these games.
My team and I are working hard on episode 12. As you might know from episode 11 - the house burned down to the ground and they were forced to move to a new location. In order to do that we're forced to build up hundreds of new templates for the new location. This is a massive job so episode 12 will be slightly delayed so please allow at least 1 week of delay. As soon as I have a better overview I'll let you know when I can release episode 12 for all the tiers.
Once again - thank you for your support.
Cheers
Bob

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

News about 'My Early Life' episode 12

New
Yesterday

Dear all
First of all - thank you very much for your support. You're the reason why I'm able to make these games.
My team and I are working hard on episode 12. As you might know from episode 11 - the house burned down to the ground and they were forced to move to a new location. In order to do that we're forced to build up hundreds of new templates for the new location. This is a massive job so episode 12 will be slightly delayed so please allow at least 1 week of delay. As soon as I have a better overview I'll let you know when I can release episode 12 for all the tiers.
Once again - thank you for your support.
Cheers
Bob

well that was kinda spoilery considering we only have 10 here lol

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
The missing event shows 10:00 in Bob's Room but NEVER hints anywhere what choice of the 6 presented you're supposed to make to trigger the event.
10-in-bobs-room.jpg

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Well I'm at episode 4 and haven't been able to get her to kiss or show tits yet.
Finally got past 3 and now dealing with the inability to upload the photos despite what the walkthrough claims. It's like the WT gets worse with each episode. Apparently, the word consistent doesn't exist with the games progression so the WT is virtually a waste

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Well I'm at episode 4 and haven't been able to get her to kiss or show tits yet.
He he - nobody have told you that all options will be available at a certain time. There are some false options that will make her angry. This is a part of the game.

Reactions: Dingdingdong22

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Finally got past 3 and now dealing with the inability to upload the photos despite what the walkthrough claims. It's like the WT gets worse with each episode. Apparently, the word consistent doesn't exist with the games progression so the WT is virtually a waste
Are you talking about internal hints or third party WT's. For the internal hints they should become better and better for each episode (I hope)
For external WT's it's tough as your starting conditions should always be the same otherwise you can't use them.
I always suggest that you just play and follow your own experience and the girls reactions. If you get stuck the hint system might be able to lead you in correct direction.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Been stuck on Ep-8 for two months,
Kept getting soft-locked in the early stages but will only find out near the end when I had 92/102.
Resorted to using a walkthrough and managed to avoid some? soft-locks,
Even following the walkthrough some events will not trigger (Bob's Rm 09:00)
and strangely I encountered a bug that was not there in earlier versions? (Bob's Rm 18:00)
(I am using Ep-10)
For a Sandbox game (in Ep-8) the requirements are very linear (with little to prevent soft-locks)
and with my playstyle I find that we are now ill suited ,
Therefore sadly it is time for me to find another game to support,

so Goodbye all and I wish you the best of luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Dingdingdong22

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Are you talking about internal hints or third party WT's. For the internal hints they should become better and better for each episode (I hope)
For external WT's it's tough as your starting conditions should always be the same otherwise you can't use them.
I always suggest that you just play and follow your own experience and the girls reactions. If you get stuck the hint system might be able to lead you in correct direction.
Both the internal and the WT's from Patreon. It gets difficult and frustrating when the event counter shows 90/91 but has nothing in the To Do list.
90of91ep5.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sledge529

Apr 20, 2024
I understand your frustration. I do not remember exactly how I got through episode 4 anymore. If I remember anything correctly, it was either a timing thing (having to do something before another) or I just had to grind through. Look at the events page in your journal rather than the above page. Maybe (?) it will give you an idea to go from. I have the same kind of thing going in episode 6. There is one event left and I can not figure out what needs to be done. I have tried playing it different ways from the beginning of the episode but I end up with the same problem. Looking at the pictures in the game file, I'm pretty sure I know what needs to occur but I can't get Lina past her bashfulness (which seems a bit hypocritical seeing how she was the one to get over such in earlier episodes). If you get going again and figure out episode 6, send me a note. I haven't played for a while because of my frustrations!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes