Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

MAKCUMKA3564

Apr 30, 2024
Do you want to save money? Create a group in the discord. Once a month, buy a subscription on patreon, and upload it. Bob will ban the one who posted the release. Another one next month. It's just that someone will need to buy a subscription again...I think you get the idea. That's how I read the book. The guys buy the chapter once a month, one at a time. Voila, feel like a pirate,)

Reactions: Igor9504 and denen

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Screenshot 2024-06-18 181534.jpg for some odd reason i cant get none of these to complete (i have done them ten times already) and nothing happens at 20:00 and 18:00 is showing lina coming into my room for help with homework witch was the previous episode

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
Do you want to save money? Create a group in the discord. Once a month, buy a subscription on patreon, and upload it. Bob will ban the one who posted the release. Another one next month. It's just that someone will need to buy a subscription again...I think you get the idea. That's how I read the book. The guys buy the chapter once a month, one at a time. Voila, feel like a pirate,)
Everything is much simpler.
Bob won't ban anyone if you do everything wisely.
Why does he reveal who leaked the game?
Because whoever did this puts here, or in another place, a link to the game that Bob gave.
Using this link, he identifies.
You need to download the game, upload it to another file sharing site, Google Drive, Mega, it doesn't matter.
Create a left account on this site and leave a link to the game.
Not the link that Bob gave, but his own.
Voila! Believe me, he'll not find you out!
I don't think he's preparing a separate version of the game, with an ID, for each participant.
But you are afraid, the cowardly people have gone.
That's why the game hasn't been leaked yet.

semm

Apr 3, 2017
Everything is much simpler.
Bob won't ban anyone if you do everything wisely.
Why does he reveal who leaked the game?
Because whoever did this puts here, or in another place, a link to the game that Bob gave.
Using this link, he identifies.
You need to download the game, upload it to another file sharing site, Google Drive, Mega, it doesn't matter.
Create a left account on this site and leave a link to the game.
Not the link that Bob gave, but his own.
Voila! Believe me, he'll not find you out!
I don't think he's preparing a separate version of the game, with an ID, for each participant.
But you are afraid, the cowardly people have gone.
That's why the game hasn't been leaked yet.
He banned the person, who posted the torrent. I think your opinion is wrong.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes