Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
If we are getting more than one "Season" of MEL in the same way as MBFD, I could see that. But where the story is at now, I can't imagine another 20 chapters.
Well there are 3 mayor factors, first is how many people are interested into MEL, if people quit subscribing it will simply end earlier. We saw that already in the past.

Second is how easy/hard it is to expand in the new engine, we heard already that building new templates takes times, so into my eyes its more a question of tech/skill.

And last is ofc. the Dev. itself, if he is bored with MEL, or want to start working on a new title, than its end - simple as that.
But so far we see that the Dev. is interested in testing new mechanics like lust/happiness and so on.
Alone for the reason to test it now during MEL so future titles can profit from the feedback and testing I assume we will see at least 10 more Eps.
But that might just me and wishful thinking.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Well there are 3 mayor factors, first is how many people are interested into MEL, if people quit subscribing it will simply end earlier. We saw that already in the past.

Second is how easy/hard it is to expand in the new engine, we heard already that building new templates takes times, so into my eyes its more a question of tech/skill.

And last is ofc. the Dev. itself, if he is bored with MEL, or want to start working on a new title, than its end - simple as that.
But so far we see that the Dev. is interested in testing new mechanics like lust/happiness and so on.
Alone for the reason to test it now during MEL so future titles can profit from the feedback and testing I assume we will see at least 10 more Eps.
But that might just me and wishful thinking.
I agree with the >10 estimate. CLVG has said the house burns down in Ep11 and a new one gets involved in EP12, and that means a lot of work has to go into redoing all the graphics, connections, and the structure of the events. That's too much work to put into a game which is going to end soon.

Aug 31, 2020
it's just because there are several posts from bob who talk about 20 episodes and that from episode 1 it was the first intention to have 20. afterwards, I understand that there must be several factors to take into account , the number of subscriptions and people waiting or not. And then the time it takes of course...
i don't say no for 20 episodes ^^'

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah we're probably way past 50%.

Room for Rent: 16 episodes
MBFD S1: 14 episodes
My First Love: 12 episodes
MBFD S2: 7 episodes.

I think there's going to be 14 episodes of MEL, which would put us at 70% complete.
20 episode will be

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
Well. You are asking why people are asking for a hero to share a new version of the game. The first reason is that we are on a pirated site. This is the norm. The second reason is that not everyone can buy. And it’s not even about this unfortunate $1. I wanted to buy the game and share. I decided to pay via PayPal. Patreon redirects to your wallet. And there it asks you to enter your card details. Why the fuck are you asking? Why do you need my card details if I want to pay via PayPal?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Well. You are asking why people are asking for a hero to share a new version of the game. The first reason is that we are on a pirated site. This is the norm. The second reason is that not everyone can buy. And it’s not even about this unfortunate $1. I wanted to buy the game and share. I decided to pay via PayPal. Patreon redirects to your wallet. And there it asks you to enter your card details. Why the fuck are you asking? Why do you need my card details if I want to pay via PayPal?
Because that option is usually simply Paypal as the payments provider i.e. the cc processor, not making a payment from your Paypal account itself.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is the best group of girls you have created, the more episodes with them the better.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
Why can't you pay with google play or apple store on patreon??
They do not allow you to pay directly with a PayPal wallet. And this is a virtual card for a moment. Do you want Google Play and AppStore... Give them a card. To tie you down and have a place to withdraw money from every month. I can’t say anything about the card, but such tricks don’t work with PayPal. There, any withdrawal of funds must be confirmed.

Serj_SSB91

Oct 19, 2018
I have to admit, the developer CeLaVie is handsome! (y)
He scared his subscribers so much that they are afraid to post pictures from the game online. :eek:
Not to mention the game...
Good job man! :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes