Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
A version for supporters has been released. Is there a hero? ;)
Does it class as "hero" when you're saving people the princely sum of $1?

Also, the last leaker of this game could hardly be described as anyone's "hero"...

For safety, I'd personally recommend waiting for the official public release. Or spend a dollar and download it from the Patreon link. What else are you going to get for $1 in this economy? :D

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Does it class as "hero" when you're saving people the princely sum of $1?

Also, the last leaker of this game could hardly be described as anyone's "hero"...

For safety, I'd personally recommend waiting for the official public release. Or spend a dollar and download it from the Patreon link. What else are you going to get for $1 in this economy? :D
for a dollar hmmm maybe a trip to my mailbox

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
please let's not argue with people asking for a hero, yes this dev is good and releases the game for the public after a time (20 days for ep 11 from supporter to public) but also this is a pirate game forum, that's the whole point of us being here, so if we do get a hero and get the game early without viruses that's great, if not that's also ok.

there's a lot of us from 3rd world countries here where patron is blocked or the payment services take a huge up cost to pay for stuff online (for me it's 30+ dollars to pay 5$ online) so let's be chill, there's no need to spam the hero request (I know it's just 1 so far this episode) and also no need to reply to the hero request with "it's cheap u can pay it"

can we please be nice and friendly to our fellow f95 people?
and yes things are friendly and civil now just trying to preempt the arguing.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
please let's not argue with people asking for a hero, yes this dev is good and releases the game for the public after a time (20 days for ep 11 from supporter to public) but also this is a pirate game forum, that's the whole point of us being here, so if we do get a hero and get the game early without viruses that's great, if not that's also ok.

there's a lot of us from 3rd world countries here where patron is blocked or the payment services take a huge up cost to pay for stuff online (for me it's 30+ dollars to pay 5$ online) so let's be chill, there's no need to spam the hero request (I know it's just 1 so far this episode) and also no need to reply to the hero request with "it's cheap u can pay it"

after what happend last time only way people would d/l a leaked update would be if a mod/trusted leaked it

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
After talking to Eve's boss at the cafe, the game changes to the MC's room as in the screenshot which basically ends the game since there are no controls available. Any ideas on why this happened or how to fix it. Thanks!
mel-ep9.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: GamerDaddy

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021

If you always wait for the public release, you will be waiting 30 days between new episodes. But if there is a persistent leaker at the supporter level (or any level), you will still wait 30 days between episodes. Why would anyone care about leaks? Just find other games to play between MEL episodes... There are lots of good ones.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If you always wait for the public release, you will be waiting 30 days between new episodes. But if there is a persistent leaker at the supporter level (or any level), you will still wait 30 days between episodes. Why would anyone care about leaks? Just find other games to play between MEL episodes... There are lots of good ones.
You got the point :love:

Reactions: pman2019
Aug 31, 2020
we must be 50% from the end of the game! always a great hurry and always so much effort to get away from it. I'm looking forward to it even more than games like final fantasy, that's to say XD lol

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes