Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018

Dear all members
Hereby staus for episode 7.
All images are made and tests are running. I have decided to implement the new hint system and that has taken some days to implement.
So for episode 7 you'll have animations, new gallery, hint system and 2.000 new images implemented.
It's my plan to send episode 7 to my alpha team on Monday or Tuesday so the highest Tiers will have it by the end of next week.
Wish you all a safe and nice weekend

If you like the game, Please support CeLaVie,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Can you post the pictures from the newest posts? is $5 and is $10.

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Hi there, give it a task-mod ? i mean the txt-wt is not correct (i think).
In other games of this group are works fine, so you can change the sesons if you like.
Thx and sorry for my english it is not my native language.

greetings Toto

ps: i startet from the beginnig. :)

Last edited:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Grinding much something is not exactly a problem, they keep remind me of the old day games. Though I like the series of the team but this isn't improvement from MBFD or MFL due to the bugs that could cause your entire playing time to trash, stuck you in the loops.
I think the game need a time schedule much more simple, like Water World (NSFW space) Or CMD (TheGary).

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
There is no cap on money any longer so besides the weekly upkeep from 150 (Housekeep) and the study 15H
You can do what ever you want.

If anybody is really interested in playing the game I will give you guys some more hints:

Just earn money for 1-2 weeks and then you go with the arousal, speaking of it..have you guys figured out that a 30min click will reduce more arousal then using the 1 Hour button?
Use the 1H. when ever you can it let you keep the arousal easy very high...

What more there is to say...test it out but if you have not even played the actual Episode and still complain here about older stuff , then nobody can help you - not even Gesus.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bbbutttt... we cant even skip SEEN events now?! Cant even skip the intro gibberish on game launch? WTF is the purpose of this? As if i didnt have tendovaginitis already due to all that clicking and now even MORE pointless click-ataclicking?!!???

Seriously, Bob, stop this....

Can anyone, ermmm, help with getting the skip button working again? Please? :oops:

Btw the bob_room.rpy mod is working perfectly, at least that travesty with arousal dropping faster than it is building is done with

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
"..have you guys figured out that a 30min click will reduce more arousal then using the 1 Hour button?"

how could i missed that?! But OF COURSE arousal should drop MORE in 30 min. than in 1 hour !!!!
(god i must visit the psychiatrist, looks like im going nuts)

• Haha
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi

Cacaolipz

Feb 16, 2018
If you want to skip options back you need to do the following:
1. Enable the console. To do that find the 00library file open it and config.developer should be set to True
2. Enter the game. Press shift+O to access the console
3. Type: _skipping = True
4. This took me like 20 minutes so I will appreciate every pat on the shoulder please

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
1. Enable the console. To do that find the 00library file open it and config.developer should be set to True
4. This took me like 20 minutes so I will appreciate every pat on the shoulder please
Just tried this and it worked, especially well with the Bob Room mod for fast money. Thank you for fixing the game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cuteelf

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Am I missing something? I can get a girl to arousal level max by bedtime, but by the time the relevant event happens the next afternoon, their arousal has tanked to zero because there's six or so hours that you can't talk to them to keep it up. What's the point of "arousal not high enough" if there are no opportunities to keep it high?

Also: blocking skip on seen text in a grind-heavy game is... unwelcome.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Skip trough can actually NOT trigger some events, that was the reason why they disabled it.
Bob warned many times not to use it.

Just a heads up...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Hi at all, i stuk here Episode 1. Day 5 Wednesday, 22:30 Eve's room Event 69. i don't become the event point 69.
What happend ?

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I don't like the arousal system at all. I find it too hard to get the girls aroused. They lose their arousal far too quickly.

And what is the new Hint System? I Don't I see any difference to the old one?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I don't like the arousal system at all. I find it too hard to get the girls aroused. They lose their arousal far too quickly.

And what is the new Hint System? I Don't I see any difference to the old one?
I real life - girls will loose there arousal quite fast if you don't keep them going. That's the same here. Sorry for being as realistic as possible :)
The text in the progress list will change after how far you are. (Upper left corner - events)
If you play with mods it will never work, sorry

Reactions: RustyV and Qalx

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Episode 7 is the best update Bob has made so far. In my opinion, it's easy to play without mods or cheats. Even if you start the episode with $0, you can finish it without any problems (it takes a bit longer of course). I can't understand why people use cheats or mods, it spoils the fun of the game. If you continue playing with normal end save from episode 6 and know your way around the game like I do, you can finish it in about 2 hours without cheats. If you're playing for the first time, it takes much longer. I don't use the list of events and clues (the list should only be used if someone really can't do it on their own) because it would make it a lot less fun. The posted version is already much easier compared to the first version, now Bob has much more money and the girls much more arousal. The first version was a challenge, the posted version is easy in comparison. In my opinion it would be a perfect game if it could only be played online and without the event list (so there would be no possibility to cheat). Anyway I'm delighted with the episode, keep up the good work Bob.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well gave it a try and I have to say its not for me.
Why is the dev pushing so hard to have MC call them sisters when there not.
MC own's the house and should have 1 of the bedrooms for himself and not have to share.

Have no idea if the sisters fuck each other and that is the incest or???

Taken pictures is for the birds and not for me when its the only way to make money.

Wish the dev luck and you all have fun now you hear.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Well gave it a try and I have to say its not for me.
Why is the dev pushing so hard to have MC call them sisters when there not.
MC own's the house and should have 1 of the bedrooms for himself and not have to share.

Have no idea if the sisters fuck each other and that is the incest or???

Taken pictures is for the birds and not for me when its the only way to make money.

Wish the dev luck and you all have fun now you hear.
It's a game that would have been made for me and contains everything I like. But I can understand that people like something else. I like most the way to the first sex and for me the game could end after the first sex, because after that the fun becomes much less.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes