Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I've read all the hints on arousal but still can't effect it on any of the girls. What am I doing wrong or not doing at all?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Also, I don't get the opportunity to ask Lynn what kind of clothes she wants or ask any of the girls about boyfriends.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
3 days stuck for completion of "09:30 in Eve's Room" .. help appreciated
Followed this :
7:00 Lynn's room Event 43
7:30 Eve's room Event 44
8:00 Eve's room Event 45
8:30 Eve's room Event 46
9:00 Eve's room Event 47
9:30 Eve's room Event 48

Still it didnt work

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I've read all the hints on arousal but still can't effect it on any of the girls. What am I doing wrong or not doing at all?
Only concentrate on one girl and only attend the events where the girl is. This way you will always be fully aroused without any problems. When you have triggered all the events with the girl, do the same with the other girl. If you need to bridge time always use the 1 hour button if possible and not the 2 times 30 minutes button. Each time you use it, arousal drops by the same amount, regardless of whether you jump 1 hour or 30 minutes. If you use the 2 x 30 minute button, arousal drops twice as much as if you use the 1 hour button. Don't forget to take the photos and upload them. If you play without cheats you need exactly 3 weeks to finish the update (If you do everything right).

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggusDikkus

ChuckL6626

Jan 9, 2018
Hi All, I am stuck on last 3 events (for me) 17:00 pool, 20:00 living room and one other event that cannot be triggered yet. Is there a way to progress in the self defense training at 17:00 and the Truth or Dare game at 20:00?

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
3 days stuck for completion of "09:30 in Eve's Room" .. help appreciated
Followed this :
7:00 Lynn's room Event 43
7:30 Eve's room Event 44
8:00 Eve's room Event 45
8:30 Eve's room Event 46
9:00 Eve's room Event 47
9:30 Eve's room Event 48

Still it didnt work
I believe all of these events are overnight events that are completed by sleeping with the respective girls. I think all of the Eve's events you've listed should be done by sleeping in Eve's Room at night and waking up with her in the morning. Same with Lynn's, but you need to convince her to sleep naked in your room. This is done during the dice game in Lynn's room at like 6:00 or 8:00 (I can't remember which) while she's doing homework. If I remember correctly, the path should be:

Do homework with Lynn -> Make a bet with the dice -> Load the dice so you always win the bet -> Convince her to cook naked -> convince her to sit on your lap naked -> convince her to sleep in your room naked.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Hi All, I am stuck on last 3 events (for me) 17:00 pool, 20:00 living room and one other event that cannot be triggered yet. Is there a way to progress in the self defense training at 17:00 and the Truth or Dare game at 20:00?
My only guess is that you need to have the right level of arousal to do the Self-defense training. I don't recall any special conditions to complete it. Maybe try paying them more for their training while having the most arousal possible?

The 20:00 Truth or Dare and the locked events are just the final scenes of the episode, so I wouldn't worry about those too much.

Reactions: ChuckL6626

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Only concentrate on one girl and only attend the events where the girl is. This way you will always be fully aroused without any problems. When you have triggered all the events with the girl, do the same with the other girl. If you need to bridge time always use the 1 hour button if possible and not the 2 times 30 minutes button. Each time you use it, arousal drops by the same amount, regardless of whether you jump 1 hour or 30 minutes. If you use the 2 x 30 minute button, arousal drops twice as much as if you use the 1 hour button. Don't forget to take the photos and upload them. If you play without cheats you need exactly 3 weeks to finish the update (If you do everything right).
I just noticed I am still working on chapter 1 <DOH!>

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I believe all of these events are overnight events that are completed by sleeping with the respective girls. I think all of the Eve's events you've listed should be done by sleeping in Eve's Room at night and waking up with her in the morning. Same with Lynn's, but you need to convince her to sleep naked in your room. This is done during the dice game in Lynn's room at like 6:00 or 8:00 (I can't remember which) while she's doing homework. If I remember correctly, the path should be:

Do homework with Lynn -> Make a bet with the dice -> Load the dice so you always win the bet -> Convince her to cook naked -> convince her to sit on your lap naked -> convince her to sleep in your room naked.
this is episode 1 :) .. no dice game yet

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am still on Ep 1 and at 22:00 I go to the TV room, with chips, and Lynn accepts them and goes to her room...for the 5th or 6th time now. We only sat together once at the beginning of the chips thing. What is supposed to happen next and when?

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Good games can only be developed if enough people support them. If you like the game, please support Bob so he can continue developing the game.
Already blew my budget for this game on a new mouse, the 30000 clicks it took to get through the first 6 episodes killed my old one.

• Haha
Reactions: ept and LegendBear

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Already blew my budget for this game on a new mouse, the 30000 clicks it took to get through the first 6 episodes killed my old one.
hahaha i enabled console mode for mood .. try the cheat .. "bob_room.rpy" .. much better .. i am doing that manually
but warning was already issued for too much grind

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I am still on Ep 1 and at 22:00 I go to the TV room, with chips, and Lynn accepts them and goes to her room...for the 5th or 6th time now. We only sat together once at the beginning of the chips thing. What is supposed to happen next and when?
check stats -> events .. what all missing
EDIT: just looked at code and completed it :p

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021
i got stuck there for a really long time too. if you haven't convinced her to go to school without a bra (8:30 in the morning iirc) you need to do that before you can complete 22:00 tv room. so like you can skip a bunch of days and do that in the morning then make sure to buy chips then tv room at 22:00

Reactions: Sasilton
3.20 star(s) 41 Votes