Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 11] [CeLaVie Group]

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
leaked and manipulated version - that’s why - be careful
Manipulated version??? How so? Are you saying that the uploader intentionally messed up your code??? Hmmm... I would have thought that, at least, you should have owned your own bugs... Your games - for the lack of a better definition - fairly simple, in terms of programming, are not famous for the bug-free versions.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Manipulated version??? How so? Are you saying that the uploader intentionally messed up your code??? Hmmm... I would have thought that, at least, you should have owned your own bugs... Your games - for the lack of a better definition - fairly simple, in terms of programming, are not famous for the bug-free versions.
Just realized that the version here is different from what I have uploaded to my members - so be careful. I have never claimed that my games are bug free and I doubt that any can do that - especially not when the games are at the size of my games.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
I also have read the MEL code, and I wouldn't use the word 'simple' for it, as that can be interpreted pejoratively. The code is well-designed, efficient, and built so expansion will not produce spaghetti, just longer sections. MEL could be expanded in several directions, so we will just wait to see what CLVG does with it.

mikl

May 16, 2017
When will the public version of episode 7 be released? It is also unknown when the public version of episode 8 will be released.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Are you saying your version of the screens does tell you what you paid previously and someone removed it?
What I can see is that size of the game is not similar and some bugs have been introduced. Official public version will be released today. I advise you to play this version from beginning instead.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What I can see is that size of the game is not similar and some bugs have been introduced. Official public version will be released today. I advise you to play this version from beginning instead.
Something is fishy here! Here (F95!) it was version 7.04 all the time, and on Patreon it was showing 7.05 and when I asked what the differences were nothing was clarified by you, for almost a month.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Something is fishy here! Here (F95!) it was version 7.04 all the time, and on Patreon it was showing 7.05 and when I asked what the differences were nothing was clarified by you, for almost a month.
For each Tier on Patreon I make new numbers - however the revision number is not the issue - it's more what have been changed from the original 7.04 and the one that is leaked.
7.06 will be public today

Johnson90

Apr 16, 2021
This was posted by MrTM on **********. All thanks to him.
Drop the file in the game folder. Now, every time you enter Bob's room, all the girls stats will be maxed and $300 will be added.
This was posted by MrTM on **********. All thanks to him.
Drop the file in the game folder. Now, every time you enter Bob's room, all the girls stats will be maxed and $300 will be added.
how can i download this file

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes