Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
hey i'm stuck on ep 8 'm at 100/102 events. it just says i need the scene with lina in the tv room at 22:30 but when i do that scene i always can't finish the last part he keeps saying her arousal needs to be at max. which i already am she's at 27 arousal when the scene happens

1720375335113.png 1720375373488.png

There's also the scene with the self defense, when i do it with her and get to the penetrate part it disappears really quickly, but i am able to click it with some trickery.

then she just says "uhh stop it hurts" and the mc says "i need to make sure she's wet enough" idk if that helps anyone

there's also this error i keep getting when she gives you a bj in your room when you do her hoomwork at 18:00 after this picture

1720375434104.png 1720375451580.png

here's my save file incase that helps anyone

would really appreciate if someone could tell me what i'm missing cuz i wanna see everything

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hey i'm stuck on ep 8 'm at 100/102 events. it just says i need the scene with lina in the tv room at 22:30 but when i do that scene i always can't finish the last part he keeps saying her arousal needs to be at max. which i already am she's at 27 arousal when the scene happens

View attachment 3808425 View attachment 3808426

There's also the scene with the self defense, when i do it with her and get to the penetrate part it disappears really quickly, but i am able to click it with some trickery.

then she just says "uhh stop it hurts" and the mc says "i need to make sure she's wet enough" idk if that helps anyone

there's also this error i keep getting when she gives you a bj in your room when you do her hoomwork at 18:00 after this picture

View attachment 3808430 View attachment 3808431

would really appreciate if someone could tell me what i'm missing cuz i wanna see everything
that bob_room8 issue was around since the last update a few of us reported it (usually happens to me with lina in my room at 1800)

Reactions: f95sunrise

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Ep.5: I dont see anymore targets to do, but there are only 90/91 points finished.
What went wrong, how I get the missing point?
I thought Lynns beach, or Eves midnihight-swim would be good ideas, but finally both seams to be traps.
:unsure:

Last edited:

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Yikes sunrise, myself Im stuck in episode 8 at 93/102 with Lina's Room 7:30 and Eve's Room 22:30 as only clues. Those are just not progressing for the last 2 weeks in game. Ive got the scene from the living room done.

Really guide is not that good, half the time you actually need to do something else to trigger things. As for that scene its actually checking a couple of things, not just the arousal, but how far you have progressed in other areas. Stalk her, if you didnt already "ignore" the error at 18:00. Even if you dont have a task for the time slot, Im finding multiple scenes after the direction to go to a place is removed from the list, ie Bathroom should have you asking where to end and take a pic.

I just wish dev-mode would allow me to check the state of the events, because the codes checking if certain events are done, and Im thinking the games not marking them as done, theres been a couple of instances where the code is written so it wont trigger certain scenes.

ie
if EVENTS[32].Progress >= 7:
$ EVENTS[32].SetDone()
else:
$ EVENTS[32].Progress += 1

This is triggered at the end of Progress 7. So either sets it as done, or adds progress, as its in the 7th progress section it always sets done and does not increase the variable. Meaning the progress 8,9,10 that are also coded are never achieved. I do think the "else" needs removing and a check to keep it capped added, however I dont think this one is gamebreaking just means some content is blocked.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In episode 11 Eve shows up in the kitchen icon in the morning but when I click on it nothing happens.
That happened one other time after Lynn introduced MC to her friend. She was in Bob's bedroom icon 21:30, clicked on it nothing happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: denen

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Speculation, but does Lynn's friend seem like she's going to be Lynn's girlfriend in the next episode.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024

bro how did you manage to get so much money and how many episodes did you have to go to get so much money?

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
In episode 11 Eve shows up in the kitchen icon in the morning but when I click on it nothing happens.
That happened one other time after Lynn introduced MC to her friend. She was in Bob's bedroom icon 21:30, clicked on it nothing happened.
Just ignore it, the event will become operational later.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO at this point in character development, Lin likes to please she's the kind of girl that you can talk into getting on stage at a strip club, Lynn is sexy and knows it, but she's still not sure if she's more for men or women, Eve is long term girlfriend material, but isn't opposed to having sex with another girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022

Exception means you are missing a picture
"scene 17101e11 with dissolve"
Should be located "Myearlylife-11.03-win\game\images\episode8"

Also think max arousal is 17 or something so that could be it, set it to 10 if you can change it just before 22.30 and try again

Jan 24, 2023
At the risk of a barrage of "Do the hints", I'm stuck on 3 remaining triggers on Ep1.

08:30 in the bathroom (Lina) - I've taken photos of her numerous times and asked about Eve's tips etc
16:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - Tried the options, she's either kicks me out or says "come back later!". Is this an invite? If so, when? Or is she just saying come back when she's not in there.
21:00 in the bathroom (Lina) - As above. I just don't know how to proceed :unsure:

I appreciate this is slowburn and that's fine. It just becomes very frustrating!

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024

bro how did you manage to get so much money and how many episodes did you have to go to get so much money

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
what needs to be researched? the photo clearly needs to persuade them to take many photographs .. but what kind of research needs to be done? I did not understand
go in ur room hit the gear then hit study you need atleast 15 hours a week or you will get kicked out of school

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
go in ur room hit the gear then hit study you need atleast 15 hours a week or you will get kicked out of school
study and take photos when possible, right? I understand so? but the thing is that if they pay attention to the dialogues, they are always a little gold when I shoot them suddenly.. except in cases when MS persuades them to a photo shoot.. how to solve this problem?

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes