Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 12] [CeLaVie Group]

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes
Jul 31, 2022
Thats up to you - maybe there are other ways to 'solve' the Patreon issue - wait and see
I
The same thing happened to me, I had to go through the translator 5 times to be able to understand this lol

actually this doesn't have incest but maybe an incest patch will solve the problem
I don't understand this whole "incest" discussion at all. Let me make it clear: The three daughters of your father's girlfriend are N-O-T your siblings / sisters. There is no mutual bloodline at all. So go and fuck them!

Last edited:
Reactions: denen and RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The relationship was most-likely designed so as not to be actual incest.
CeLaVie games appear to fundamentally be about encouraging the girls to become more open sexually, not about incest.
Unfortunately because the MC and the girls are related by marriage some will view that as incest.
Oh well, that's life.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The relationship was most-likely designed so as not to be actual incest.
CeLaVie games appear to fundamentally be about encouraging the girls to become more open sexually, not about incest.
Unfortunately because the MC and the girls are related by marriage some will view that as incest.
Oh well, that's life.
Nope - That was not his dad's wife but his girlfriend. They are in no ways related.
We can always discuss that when the girls have sex together as they are sisters ... but maybe they are not sisters ...nobody knows :)

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021
Does Patreon actually care about incest? I thought age was their only concern.
They've been doing that for a long time. One game I first found and supported on Patreon (before I found F95) was My New Family. This was back when I was completely new to AVNs in general. All the talk about my landlady and landlord, and meeting my roommates was confusing as hell. It took a while before I understood that I had to add an incest "patch" (that couldn't be provided on the official Patreon page - I think I first found this in a comment on one of the posts, which is a bigger no-no today) that would reveal the "true" story (this patch consists of a single file that sets the proper relationship names).

Having incest available in your game front and center is a quick way to shut down your Patreon page, and they've been enforcing some of their rules even more heavy-handed lately. If you have a way to enable incest with a patch file or a cheat code, you'd better keep that far away from your Patreon page, as well as Discord (if this is linked to Patreon).

That's one of the reasons sites like LewdPatcher exists, to provide an "unofficial" channel to distribute your incest (or true story) patches.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does Patreon actually care about incest? I thought age was their only concern.
Patreon cared about incest, that was the reason given for DMD being kicked off.
Doing it doggy with a dog is also a no-no.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Important questions, Mr. Celaviegroup
will there be a harem ending?
And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
still trying to finish episode 1. only have tv room at 22:00, i keep giving chips but nothing, and lina's room
u can use my mod on 11.03 , it still works in EP1 & EP2.
there are still some bugs in EP2 ,

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-early-life-v0-2-hint-system-bugfixing-minnimix.208069/

There are still a few bugs in the game that prevent you from completing EP 1, but Bob knows about them and they will surely be fixed at some point.

Perhaps someone will be found to correct the errors and bring the help system up to date .... . :unsure: :cool:

Reactions: dayv jones

nasahi

Sep 14, 2019
:unsure:anyone knows about the ep5 hidden events?getting stuck on it, the progress is 89/91, all events in hints done.

by the way, except the game fucking hardness, it is turly immersing me to gradually seduce( don't know how to subscribe) the heroines.:giggle:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Important questions, Mr. Celaviegroup
will there be a harem ending?
And is the content forced or can it be avoided? This is what I mean about some fetishes or labels that are sometimes presented in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians.
Harem ending - let's see :)
Contents forced or can be avoid - Most of it is forced....soon or later in the game. There are some fetishes I really don't like so they will not occur in my games. Lesbians occurs

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
:unsure:anyone knows about the ep5 hidden events?getting stuck on it, the progress is 89/91, all events in hints done.

by the way, except the game fucking hardness, it is turly immersing me to gradually seduce( don't know how to subscribe) the heroines.:giggle:
Post your save file and I can check.
As for subscribing. Check Page 1 ... Developer. there you have links to what you need

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes