Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
A little problem in Episode 2.
Difficult to choice between Skip Episode and Inventory ;)
Skip.jpg

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Okay - I can see that size of the leaked version is larger than the original so I'll be very suspicious if I was you
The release in OP is ok? Because I think it has the same problem.
Or it is a leaked version ?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyEarlyLife-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
Bathroom at 23:00 - just enter the bathroom - don't take picture of her
Dining room at 19:00 Make dinner at 18:30 in the kitchen twice
Lynn's room at 17:00 Make sure that you have seen her doing yoga - buy the red panties during the weekend in the lingerie- go to her room at 17:00 and make photosession.
Lingerie at 14:00 During weekend - Make sure to have at least 50 $ and Lynn is in good mood. Tell her that you want photosession with her in the panties - she'll deny. During weekend - go there again -she must still be in good mood and you must have 50 $. Ask for the same. If you do not succeed to convince her - go there for the third time and she'll accept it.
Wish you happy playing
For all those events what are the clues in game to do that so that one doesn't just have to randomly stumble upon the correct sequence to progress the story?

If there are no clues, hints, indications for it that lots of people would pick up on, so that you don't have to spell out the correct sequence to get the progression, then isn't that a sign that there is an issue?

By the by... what do you mean with "If you do not succeed to convince her - go there for the third time" ?
So one might have to do it twice except when one has to do it thrice? That doesn't make sense. Either you wrote it that it needs to take place two times or 3 times. Don't you even know yourself?

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Celaviegroup Hi, what are variables for age? i want to lower it a bit through console. Or because it wasnt asked at start, its not a variable?
or if you can tell, where it written in files? if it can be changed.
thx!

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Celaviegroup Hi, what are variables for age? i want to lower it a bit through console. Or because it wasnt asked at start, its not a variable?
or if you can tell, where it written in files? if it can be changed.
thx!
Sorry, but no help to leaked episodes
If anybody needs help for episode 2 please sign up at my Patreon site, thanks

Reactions: legend_shon

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
My Early Life, Episode 2, is another excellent example of how sandbox games can be worth playing. MEL was put together by CeLaVieGames as the fifth game in a series about the same MC. It took me about 8 hours of play to get through this, but it could have been half that if I had some hints. And so this is all about hints. I dislike WT’s, but like hints, so here are mine.

The point of the game is to trigger all 82 ‘bookmarks’, or event conclusions. You just follow your common sense as to where the game leads, remembering that all the action occurs in a location where one of the three FC’s are. Except one. Just like in Ep1, there is one bookmark you cannot get by going to an occupied location. You need to go to the empty kitchen at 1830 on any day and prepare dinner – that’s the bookmark that is unique. Don’t waste time repetitively going to dinner with the FC’s: nothing comes of it.

Bookmarks are an invention of CLVG for sandboxes, and they might be useful for reducing the grind. But when you get near the end and there are a few missing bookmarks to get before you put the ‘finished’ stamp on the game (and be ready for the next Episode), you have to use good sense to know when you have missed something and are probably not going to find it by continuing to go forward. You might have to go into the code and find it, as I did. Hopefully these hints will eliminate the need for code inspection.

CLVG has not yet implemented a means of indicating more exactly where to go to find new material. Hitting the locations where you see the FCs leads to an immense amount of repetition, and putting a little mark or dot on the rooms where new stuff is awaiting you would end all that and make the game super efficient and, IMHO, more enjoyable.

By the way, CLVG does expedite the sandbox choices somewhat by putting a tiny portrait of one of the FC’s in the room where they are, so you only have to click on those places to eventually get all the bookmarks except that one just mentioned. Without this you would be much worse off, clicking on empty rooms, which having the FC portraits avoids (This is common in sandbox games). But there still is a lot of lost time. By going to rooms (populated by an FC) that cannot lead to more bookmarks being added means you will be re-seeing things that have passed. It might seem weird as these old things refer to situations that have been modified and are now inappropriate and inconsistent with the state of the game as defined by the latest changes. Just ignore them.

Another bit of trickiness also occurred in Ep1, and it is even worse here. There are actions that have to be repeated, maybe a little differently but at the same time and place, multiple times to get a bookmark fulfilled. The worst takes 7 repetitions that have to be done at 930 on weekends only in the kitchen. It will be obvious what to do, but just keep it up on weekend days until you see the bookmark get counted in the score on the top of the screen. There are two others that tripped me up, in Lina’s room at 1630 (3 or 4 reps, I forget) and in Lina’s room at 1800 (3 or 4). There are others but I followed the dialog well enough to trigger all the rest. Watch for a bookmark to be counted when you think it should be, and if it is not, come back to the same place and time on a later day and do it again and again until it does get counted. Then stop going. There are no double bookmarks at identical times and places as far as I noticed. Also, some bookmarks require choices made at different times and places to be correct.

Other red herrings: no other FC’s are involved in this episode, so after you get to name the FC who works at the grocery store, don’t waste time going back there. Same for going to the other shops, nothing good comes of that. You will see from the main bookmarks when you need to go buy something there. There is a little interaction in the cafe for a few bookmarks, but it dies out early so don’t get into a ritual of going there to see what will happen, as nothing will in this episode. Stop after you see both the interaction of the FC with her boss (trivial), and see the two guys who are objectionable customers.

Bookmarks are divided among the 3 FC’s, so concentrating on one will have you missing the bookmarks the other two are involved with.

The game is powered by the MC snapping photos of the 3 FC’s, almost always in the house, and selling them. This accumulates money, which he distributes to the 3 FC’s to get them to have ‘good’ moods, instead of neutral or bad, as about half of the events won’t happen unless the FC involved is in a good mood. You will need to accumulate a few thousand as you need $1000 for a camera, $500 for earrings, and some hundreds for clothing and to pay the weekly fee and bribe the FC’s to get good mood. Good mood can also be obtained by some other obvious actions. Bad moods are caused by some choices, like taking pictures of one of the FC’s doing yoga at the earlier of two times she does it. Learn what they are and avoid them: they never change. Use rollback to eliminate these mistakes. There was no rollback in Ep 1, and I played Ep 2 in the renpy SDK, which has rollback, so I don’t know if CLVG put it back in, as it should be.

Two notes: the pictures can only be snapped when the little phone or the larger camera icon appears in the upper left corner of the screen. They do not appear in many places where you think they should, so you need to memorize where they arise so you don’t waste time going to analogous places only to find no icon. Mostly, the locations stay the same throughout the whole episode although some additional one-time ones get added as the game progresses. You can lose all your money, down to $100, if you stay in your room after the oldest FC comes by to collect the weekly contribution of $150. She stays and asks for everything else, with no justification or reason for it. Just leave the room immediately after paying the $150. Maybe the missing camera icons and the big donation requests exist because it is so easy to collect money in this game, and these two things reduce the flow rate???

The little icon in the upper right corner which only appears when you are in the MC bedroom is where you go to sell pictures, study (you must click it 15 times each week to keep playing), and read about yoga, hacking and persuasion. You need 50 clicks to fill each of these there subjects up, but there is no use doing hacking as it is a dead end and has nothing happening in this whole episode. Forget about it.

There are no game-crashing errors, but I found two locations where attempting to take a picture throws the game into the renpy white pages. “Ignore” gets you out instantly, so there is nothing important about this. There are very few other typos or name confusions in the game, by and large it is very well debugged. And, of course, the graphics are beyond superb. IMHO, this is a five-star game.

Reactions: mikl

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
My Early Life, Episode 2, is another excellent example of how sandbox games can be worth playing. MEL was put together by CeLaVieGames as the fifth game in a series about the same MC. It took me about 8 hours of play to get through this, but it could have been half that if I had some hints. And so this is all about hints. I dislike WT’s, but like hints, so here are mine.

The point of the game is to trigger all 82 ‘bookmarks’, or event conclusions. You just follow your common sense as to where the game leads, remembering that all the action occurs in a location where one of the three FC’s are. Except one. Just like in Ep1, there is one bookmark you cannot get by going to an occupied location. You need to go to the empty kitchen at 1830 on any day and prepare dinner – that’s the bookmark that is unique. Don’t waste time repetitively going to dinner with the FC’s: nothing comes of it.

Bookmarks are an invention of CLVG for sandboxes, and they might be useful for reducing the grind. But when you get near the end and there are a few missing bookmarks to get before you put the ‘finished’ stamp on the game (and be ready for the next Episode), you have to use good sense to know when you have missed something and are probably not going to find it by continuing to go forward. You might have to go into the code and find it, as I did. Hopefully these hints will eliminate the need for code inspection.

CLVG has not yet implemented a means of indicating more exactly where to go to find new material. Hitting the locations where you see the FCs leads to an immense amount of repetition, and putting a little mark or dot on the rooms where new stuff is awaiting you would end all that and make the game super efficient and, IMHO, more enjoyable.

By the way, CLVG does expedite the sandbox choices somewhat by putting a tiny portrait of one of the FC’s in the room where they are, so you only have to click on those places to eventually get all the bookmarks except that one just mentioned. Without this you would be much worse off, clicking on empty rooms, which having the FC portraits avoids (This is common in sandbox games). But there still is a lot of lost time. By going to rooms (populated by an FC) that cannot lead to more bookmarks being added means you will be re-seeing things that have passed. It might seem weird as these old things refer to situations that have been modified and are now inappropriate and inconsistent with the state of the game as defined by the latest changes. Just ignore them.

Another bit of trickiness also occurred in Ep1, and it is even worse here. There are actions that have to be repeated, maybe a little differently but at the same time and place, multiple times to get a bookmark fulfilled. The worst takes 7 repetitions that have to be done at 930 on weekends only in the kitchen. It will be obvious what to do, but just keep it up on weekend days until you see the bookmark get counted in the score on the top of the screen. There are two others that tripped me up, in Lina’s room at 1630 (3 or 4 reps, I forget) and in Lina’s room at 1800 (3 or 4). There are others but I followed the dialog well enough to trigger all the rest. Watch for a bookmark to be counted when you think it should be, and if it is not, come back to the same place and time on a later day and do it again and again until it does get counted. Then stop going. There are no double bookmarks at identical times and places as far as I noticed. Also, some bookmarks require choices made at different times and places to be correct.

Other red herrings: no other FC’s are involved in this episode, so after you get to name the FC who works at the grocery store, don’t waste time going back there. Same for going to the other shops, nothing good comes of that. You will see from the main bookmarks when you need to go buy something there. There is a little interaction in the cafe for a few bookmarks, but it dies out early so don’t get into a ritual of going there to see what will happen, as nothing will in this episode. Stop after you see both the interaction of the FC with her boss (trivial), and see the two guys who are objectionable customers.

Bookmarks are divided among the 3 FC’s, so concentrating on one will have you missing the bookmarks the other two are involved with.

The game is powered by the MC snapping photos of the 3 FC’s, almost always in the house, and selling them. This accumulates money, which he distributes to the 3 FC’s to get them to have ‘good’ moods, instead of neutral or bad, as about half of the events won’t happen unless the FC involved is in a good mood. You will need to accumulate a few thousand as you need $1000 for a camera, $500 for earrings, and some hundreds for clothing and to pay the weekly fee and bribe the FC’s to get good mood. Good mood can also be obtained by some other obvious actions. Bad moods are caused by some choices, like taking pictures of one of the FC’s doing yoga at the earlier of two times she does it. Learn what they are and avoid them: they never change. Use rollback to eliminate these mistakes. There was no rollback in Ep 1, and I played Ep 2 in the renpy SDK, which has rollback, so I don’t know if CLVG put it back in, as it should be.

Two notes: the pictures can only be snapped when the little phone or the larger camera icon appears in the upper left corner of the screen. They do not appear in many places where you think they should, so you need to memorize where they arise so you don’t waste time going to analogous places only to find no icon. Mostly, the locations stay the same throughout the whole episode although some additional one-time ones get added as the game progresses. You can lose all your money, down to $100, if you stay in your room after the oldest FC comes by to collect the weekly contribution of $150. She stays and asks for everything else, with no justification or reason for it. Just leave the room immediately after paying the $150. Maybe the missing camera icons and the big donation requests exist because it is so easy to collect money in this game, and these two things reduce the flow rate???

The little icon in the upper right corner which only appears when you are in the MC bedroom is where you go to sell pictures, study (you must click it 15 times each week to keep playing), and read about yoga, hacking and persuasion. You need 50 clicks to fill each of these there subjects up, but there is no use doing hacking as it is a dead end and has nothing happening in this whole episode. Forget about it.

There are no game-crashing errors, but I found two locations where attempting to take a picture throws the game into the renpy white pages. “Ignore” gets you out instantly, so there is nothing important about this. There are very few other typos or name confusions in the game, by and large it is very well debugged. And, of course, the graphics are beyond superb. IMHO, this is a five-star game.
Hi
Thank you for your extensive and detailed - let's call it a kind of WT :) I would like to make some small comments to explain why I have made the game this way. The game is build up around our MC and the the 3 sisters. It's the players job to corrupt them. I have done my utmost to make it as realistic as possible imcluding the girls reactions and behaviour. As an example - 9:30 in the kitchen that you have comment as 'even worse' : For each time our MC meet her in the kitchen he's able to make minor progress with her. If you read the dialog instead of open Renpy SDK you'll realize what is needed to make further progress. There are 8 steps of progress in this bookmark so it will take some game weeks to almost undress her. It's still a game for fun so - of course -many things are still unrealistic. The bookmarks are organized so there is 1 bookmark for each timeslot (30 minutes timeslot from 7:00 to 24:00 per girl minus some slots that are not active) Depending how the game will be played there will always be some slots that haven't been fully triggered in the end. To trigger them you'll need to forward time to reach these bookmarks. As long as there are endless ways to play the game it's impossible to avoid - or at least I haven't figured out how to do it.
You mentioned the kitchen bookmark at 18:30 as a bookmark with no hints: Sorry but you're wrong :) . In the beginning of episode 1 the girls asked our MC to make dinner. If you read that - you'll know that you have to be in the kitchen (Remember it's a game - not a novel :)
I have previous given hints here - how to play the game so you can avoid most of the problems - simply start with 1 girl and make her happy 24/7 and earn money by taken pictures of these girls and ignore that they are in bad mood.After 1 week switch to next girl etc. If you play the game this way and read the dialogs you'll be able to play the game with almost no grind.
If you just click around and don't read the dialogs you'll never be able to finish any episode.
I believe that is mainly the free players that have problems. My supporters invest their money in my game and is much more motivated to play the game asit has to be played. Please also keep in mind that Imake this game myself with 1 huy that helps me with some of the images. I have monthly updates with more than 1000 new images so it'simpossible to make a 100 % perfect game that everybody likes.
Thanks again for the nice words about my game - I appreciate it very much

Devil88

Feb 18, 2023
View attachment 2803428

Overview:
This story take place in the early years of Bob's life.
His dad just died in an accident with his new girlfriend. Bob and his dad's girlfriend's 3 daughters are suddenly without parents and Bob's dad just bought an expensive house.
They decide to stay together but money is small. Bob get's an opportunity to earn money. Follow Bob in his fifth adventure with his 3 gorgeous 'siblings'​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-23
Release Date: 2023-08-14
Developer: CeLaVie Group F95Zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
(Ep. 1): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
Android

ChiefStefan thanks for the link

View attachment 2760090 View attachment 2760092 View attachment 2760093 View attachment 2760094 View attachment 2760095 View attachment 2760096
View attachment 2819032 View attachment 2819033 View attachment 2819035 View attachment 2819037 View attachment 2819039 View attachment 2819040
Mac version of ep 2 ?

hidden1234

Jun 17, 2020
Celaviegroup another great game best so far.
much prefer the play style in the current game compared to MBFD S2 but have enjoyed all your games so far.
enough for me to finally put some money your way bronze here i come.
hope you keep making these games for years to come

• Red Heart
Reactions: Celaviegroup
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes