basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
I have a question about a line that appeared in this game after I didn't get enough points... It stated I shouldn't try femdom in real life, yet the only options I avoided were the ones that dealt with being a cuck. Is femdom really all about cuckolding? Because that seems like a pretty narrow kink...

If we flip the coin, submissive women who want to be dominated by men doesn't begin and end with "Now sit there like a good girl and watch me fuck someone hotter than you are". That feels really callous and mean-spirited. Is that really the only path forward for a submissive male? :(

Where did affectionate mommy dom's go?
It's not the same. I just narrowed it down extremely to save a buttload of work and I figured most of you wont have any interest in either if you reach that ending.

My goal with doing this game is to be different and make you feel feelings other than bloodloss in your brain which I feel all other games do. I know my writing ability isn't up to the task. But I really want to try because I always wanted a game like that.
To feel jealous, heartbroken, loss of total control but somehow still horny.
That includes you getting cucked willingly or not. Some sissifying and use of your butt will be included too. Sorry about that.

I just woke up from a nap and feel a bit confused so I might mix up some things here.. But didn't a small mommy dom path start at the end of the last update? Lol I'm confused.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
View attachment 187505
In the past when I posted images of wip someone figured out the plot within hours. Good luck this time :p:ROFLMAO:

mhhh... this is an hard one... let's try

Tattoo on the arm suggest that is jack, who has nice shoes and a party hat, it's night, so i'll say a beautiful ending of an halloween night? so he will have to sleep at MC house and some kinky stuff happens

Last edited:

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! Can somebody help me? In the morning when MC and Emily wake up and spend the day in the couch and Emily walks away and want to show MC something it knocks at the door. after that the game freezes and I can't continue?!
Is it only for me the error occur???
Please answer if someone has an answer.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Start a new game to solve that error.
Tyrano can't handle old saves with updated games.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
And this is one of the reasons why people prefer Ren'Py

Did you have any special reason to choose Tyrano?

Reactions: p_staker

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Yer green bastard :alien: It's James hehe but he won't appear on this update. Sorry :poop:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
can anyone tell me how much playtime/content is there please?
never tried out cuckolding game...wanna try it out :p

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yer green bastard :alien: It's James hehe but he won't appear on this update. Sorry :poop:
Gosh darnit, poops galore! I reckon you got some naughty stuff cooking nonetheless ;) if I'm lucky enough he'll be back in a later patch then? Here's to hoping, slainte!

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes