basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
That's a really precise moment lol. So farting is ok, then seeing the ring of glory expand and getting ready to deliver it's glorious cacao. And that's where it has to stop? :ROFLMAO:

vortek

Aug 13, 2017
That's a really precise moment lol. So farting is ok, then seeing the ring of glory expand and getting ready to deliver it's glorious cacao. And that's where it has to stop? :ROFLMAO:
LOL well I always find it amazing when a game creator is so good at writing and getting the player in the moment that they can actually get me into a new fetish, so you can take that as a challenge or leave it out (I'm sure many of your fans would prefer the latter, although all the scat fans may come out of the woodwork lol)

amir1234

May 19, 2018
Your current MAC version DOES work with mac currently. Mac users only have to adjust the permissions (like entering the folder and doing "chmod -R 777 .", something that many are used to do it either way).

So please export it also for mac :) (I can test it if you want to check it before release)
i am a total amateur when it comes to computer and stuff like that so may i ask you to explain more?

harisheldon70

Sep 7, 2017
i am a total amateur when it comes to computer and stuff like that so may i ask you to explain more?
Yeah, sure. In MAC there is a permission problem with the exported application (your user can't open the application), so to fix this you have to open the command line (command+space, search for terminal, enter) and there, navigate to the folder where the app is downloaded (with cd _NAME_OF_THE_FOLDER_WHERE_THE_APP_IS_DONWLOADED_).

A file with extension .app is basically a folder, so enter that folder in the terminal with "cd _NAME_OF_THE_APP", and inside that folder run "chmod -R 777 ." That command what it does is to change the permissions of the folder (chmod command) to all the files (-R, recursively), to 777 (all permissions), starting from this folder (.)

Reactions: amir1234
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes