• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
ts63.png
I'm figthing to get it out. I'm down to 5 or less hours per night. I really want it out for 24th but it becomes more and more impossible to reach that date. Don't get any false hopes by thinking its a huge update, its not.
I'm not quitting yet but it's much much more work than I ever believed. Even for a super simple game than this.
Sadly I can't work each day. Real life and work sucks most energy out of me.

I need to find a way to cut down images for scenes I do. 1 full day usually contains around 100-200 images. This 1 scene is already up to 70+ images lol
And tyrano can go and fuck itself when I'm done with this game. Complete or not. It just becomes more and more laggy and slow for everytime i update the game. And there is no support apart from 1 guy who understands english but chooses to ignore all the real questions. Might have to split the game into "episodes" soon.

It's not a rant or complaining. Just a bit frustration about how slow all goes

mooncan

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 202096
I'm figthing to get it out. I'm down to 5 or less hours per night. I really want it out for 24th but it becomes more and more impossible to reach that date. Don't get any false hopes by thinking its a huge update, its not.
I'm not quitting yet but it's much much more work than I ever believed. Even for a super simple game than this.

I need to find a way to cut down images for scenes I do. 1 full day usually contains around 100-200 images. This 1 scene is already up to 70+ images lol
And tyrano can go and fuck itself when I'm done with this game. Complete or not. It just becomes more and more laggy and slow for everytime i update the game. And there is no support apart from 1 guy who understands english but chooses to ignore all the real questions. Might have to split the game into "episodes" soon.

Why didn't you use RenPy?

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Because renpy is 100% coding only. I can't learn and remember that and I cant stand working with pure text only

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 202096

Your game is great, history, images, etc ... Make a patreon, sure to have many fans wanting to support you financially ... I'm an unconditional fan of your game.

Reactions: HannibalJack

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
Game is good with lots of potential. But, not really into the sissy angle. Also, i am fine with the chubby girls but the stretch marks are a bit much for a 29 year old with no kids.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Busy trying to come up with a somewhat semi believable dialogues
24th is 99.99% fucked. Sorry

Capture.JPG
It's almost 4 in the morning now and I just want to throw everything away and forget about this shitting shit

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017

View attachment 204865
It's almost 4 in the morning now and I just want to throw everything away and forget about this shitting shit
Your work here has had a lot of quality. Advice from those who admire your work, make your patreon, the difficulties for those who want to deliver quality will always happen.
Your game is excellent. Do not worry about the date then. Enjoy your work.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018

View attachment 204865
Bas, don't worry mate. Take a break from it for a few hours at least and tackle it again fresh(er)! It'll get done when it's supposed too, all good. ;-)

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
As far as visual novels goes, you could just make it an html/css/javascript game. Easier to pick up and code, and as a web game it would be cross compatible with other platforms and not just windows.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Is there any stable engine that requires no coding at all?
And stays stable after thousands of images and some sound files + save/load functions that works after updating the game.
It needs to be able to handle small animations like gifs. Overlays and small movie clips too.

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
No, not really. As far as I've seen, every game needs some programming. HTML/CSS/Javascript are nice as they use near-to-real-world-languages as you can find in a programming language, and every web browser can read them, making them cross platform friendly. RPG Maker MV makes use of Javascript, Twine is a GUI editor for HTML/CSS/Javascript, RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace use iterations of their own language, based on Ruby, Unity primarily uses C#, and Unreal 4 now uses C++ for users (which replaced UnrealScript in Unreal Dev Kit).

From what I've seen, most engines make use of their own proprietary languages, which are usually derivatives of C. I'm sure even the engine you're using could be optimized and you could probably improve stability if you did some programming and bug fixing.

Honestly, the easiest thing you could probably do is look for outside coding help. If you can't pay for a coder, you could probably lookup a programmer who wants to make their own game but doesn't have the skills to design game assets, and you could trade help for each other's project.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
It's 3:45 in the morning but i fucking made it haha
This is a beta. It has NOT been tested by anyone but me. So it will be full of glitches. Hopefully less than the previous version.

Only Win version for now. Mac will come after game breaing bugs and some spelling errors has been fixed.

Do NOT use old save games!
You can instead click on "Quick Start". You wont have to play from the beginning that way!
Please report bugs

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes