rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
It's 3:45 in the morning but i fucking made it haha
This is a beta. It has NOT been tested by anyone but me. So it will be full of glitches. Hopefully less than the previous version.

Only Win version for now. Mac will come after game breaing bugs and some spelling errors has been fixed.

Do NOT use old save games!
You can instead click on "Quick Start". You wont have to play from the beginning that way!
Please report bugs

thanx Bas

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
This is a beta. It has NOT been tested by anyone but me. So it will be full of glitches. Hopefully less than the previous version.

Only Win version for now. Mac will come after game breaing bugs and some spelling errors has been fixed.

You can instead click on "Quick Start". You wont have to play from the beginning that way!
Please report bugs

Just waaoow, you're a beast Bas!! You probably should have left it til after the holidays to get some rest but hats off for effort n determination, well done. Will be running this first thing when I'm free, which is probably new years eve ^^

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Please report bugs

you are the best man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony5592

May 26, 2017

Please report bugs

MY GOD!!!! Early Christmas present your the best :)

Reactions: iMagnor

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
omg i played the game from beginning and felt like only played 1 minute... the new stuff is just... brilliant!!! i really loved the dick-girl part and so glad things didn't go with the spades thingy because i started giving up on this game at that point... as a pervert i don't minde hardcore kinks but i never considered black only SPADES as A kink it is mush like worshiping or something giving odd feelings ,please don't make your game focusing on this because at the moment everything's going smouth and fine with story and characters, and for the GOSH SAYKE shave his legs it sucks hairy with pink LOL, i didn't minde the buggy engine because i enjoyed every min of the game... looking forward to the next update and thank you for hard work "i'm forcing nothing about kinks, YOUR GAME YOUR RULE"

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
Dick-girl :ROFLMAO:
If you ever talk with a transsexual, never ever call her that :D :D
Maybe I wasnt clear eoungh but she did shave your legs!

Doh missed to update the ending path from 0.3.
i didn't get your point, is Dick-girl some kind of insult or something ? :eek:

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Hehe yes. Those few I've talked with would have killed me if i called them dick girls :D
But I'm sure there's others who get turned on by that so it's maybe a 50-50 shot. You get some bootie or a axe in your bootie :eek:

Reactions: iMagnor and fzaner

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
Awesome (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Please report bugs

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Enjoyed all of it, a lot. I certainly hope that Emily gets some shoes with round high heels at some point - I'm sure the square ones would fit equally well in the same, uh... tube but I reckon they would hurt a whole lot more... :sneaky:

tommy65

May 17, 2017
played it, i like the NTR theme, however eventhough i see you have gone for the more natural look for Emily, i feel that since she is the ugliest in the entire game and every other chick is a bombshell, it diminishes that...i dont like the way Emily looks, she is chubby and has serious Cellulite... but good luck with the game.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Because ren'py is 100% coding only. I can't learn and remember that and I can't stand working with pure text only
I do not understand why using a text editor constitutes as 100% coding. 90% of what you would be doing is typing in the dialogs. In that case writing a letter in MS-word is also 100% coding.
I don't know, maybe my brain is wired differently but I can always keep a visual program flow in my head.

And to make a simple VN you only need to remember about 7 or 8 things. You could write them down on a cheat-sheet and keep it next to your keyboard. And of course, if a text editor is your only tool, you need an excellent one that has syntax recognition and uses many text-colors to indicate things.

IMO Ren'py provides the best end-user-experience for a VN game, and is also a very simple tool to use.

Regarding the update: I don't understand why Emily had to change her hair-color to blond. We had the correct dosage of blonds in the game already with her mother and her sister. Personally I am also not in to the sissification much but I do like the cucking, the CBT and the humiliation of the MC.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes