annony17

Nov 16, 2017
I can't get this application to open, can anyone help? I'm running on Mac and have downloaded the Mac version. It just says file cannot be opened when I click, do I need a specific application or software to run this? never had an issue with other games. Thanks

kgbspy1030

May 3, 2018
I can't get this application to open, can anyone help? I'm running on Mac and have downloaded the Mac version. It just says file cannot be opened when I click, do I need a specific application or software to run this? never had an issue with other games. Thanks
I often have to muck around with file permissions when I play games built with whatever software this is. I don't remember specifically what I did, but among others the actual executable file is probably missing the execute permission.

Reactions: AngreeWookie

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Double click on the game app. then open it will ask you again if you want to open it since its not from apple, open it and enjoy

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
I don't really recall any good or bad ending. I'm looking forward to what happens with the MCs best friend. That guy reminds me of myself.

Hopefully there will be some good ntr/swinging/role-switching... I was hoping that the truck bj inference would happen.

I don't know why I like the character as much as I do, but he's definitely my favorite.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The game isn't abandoned, the dev is working on this game in their free time (for free), updates will come out when they come out... hopefully soon but no way to tell...

Reactions: Zongor and aliceee

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
I was going to do the whole take a snippet of a previous post thing and use it to highlight the inanity of assumptions, but...

Well-played Akatsukii, well-played.

Reactions: Akatsukii

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Damn, I liked this game! Wife has a well developed personality and a hot/realistic body. The characters are interesting and the narrative is very well written.
I played until the part where mc's new friend is introduced ... can anyone answer me if this friend fucks his wife?
I don't wanna play till the end and get blue balls, so I won't mind this little spoiler :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: papadopoulospapas

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Damn, I liked this game! Wife has a well developed personality and a hot/realistic body. The characters are interesting and the narrative is very well written.
I played until the part where mc's new friend is introduced ... can anyone answer me if this friend fucks his wife?
I don't wanna play till the end and get blue balls, so I won't mind this little spoiler :ROFLMAO:
you get blue balls, it's mostly just build up for now

Reactions: FR915

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I know you do this for free, and when you have time. Its a great game and it be a shame you do not finish it, a year is a lot of time not to give some of your fans a bit more, I hope you find time to proceed this game
, and as many suggested why not make a patreon, you will get what needed to proceed and eventually finish it,.. so please don't abandoned the game give us some more,.. smiles.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes