• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I seriously can't wait for the update, this is one of those games that you always come back to check on it. Its been some time since the last update, I know he's developing it in his free time but it would be nice if we could get more frequent updates, or maybe he only releases big updates? Big updates are definitely better than small ones for sure.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hello, im back again with another post xD are there any updates on when we may possibly get the next update? and a note to the dev, maybe if you create a patreon or a one time donation site (forgot any) it would help you out with asset buying and extra money. I am pretty sure even if the updates are slow people love this game and would pay for it to continue. There arent many games of this style/genre especially with renpy. i only know of 2 and 1 of them Bully got taken down (please dont start any discussion of that here please) so only left with 1 game now :(

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

AngreeWookie

Dec 30, 2017
I'm not certain, or, hell, even familiar with the creator, but I don't think they are interested in the patreon shuffle. From what I gather from basium's posts it is a labor of lust and creativity. I have a lot of respect for creators that aren't driven by only profit, and if that means slower update times because they aren't cornered into a timeline, then that's okay.

tl;dr It'll be here when it gets here. And we should appreciate these awesome creators/artists

Reactions: adrienmage

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
I'm not certain, or, hell, even familiar with the creator, but I don't think they are interested in the patreon shuffle. From what I gather from basium's posts it is a labor of lust and creativity. I have a lot of respect for creators that aren't driven by only profit, and if that means slower update times because they aren't cornered into a timeline, then that's okay.

tl;dr It'll be here when it gets here. And we should appreciate these awesome creators/artists
i am not sure if i remember correctly or i'm mistaken but i think the creator said he doesn't want patreon, and does this out of passion (again if i'm not wrong been a while since i read older comments) but i was suggesting something like buymeacoffee not sure if its good but something like that, saving the money if he/she doesn't need to maybe invest in the game in the future. But this was merely a suggestion but i do agree with you i have respect for the creator not driven by money as well. And i am pretty sure people in this forum dont mind the long updates, game is one of a kind :)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Been on vacation, just came back hoping there would be a new update <3 kinda sad that there isn't, and my summerbreak is almost ending ;<

Is there any news on how the progress is going? don't want to whine or anything considering that this game is free, and the creator has done a great job already <33 but can't help it that i'm reaaaally looking forward to it <3 ;3

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
This is my last week of work before my vacation.
There's tons of work to finish the update, but atleast I get some time to work on it.
You make it sound like the update is gonna be massive, but even if it's not i'm going to really enjoy it, like the rest of the game because its awesome.

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
No no no it's not massive. Please don't think that :eek: :giggle:

About avoiding kinks. I think I'm blind against many of the things in my own game. It's all about how others/strangers perceive your work.
Some kinks you can't avoid. Or you could but that will lead to a ending. (It dosen't work like I visioned it would. Have not had time or energy to fix it)
Other kinks I tried to give alternatives. Like watch TV instead of Emily peeing. Or a white dildo instead of black.

Some kinks can't be avoided, like femdom and cuckolding for example. Just the "spice" level of them.
Or I hope lol..

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
That means it's time to re-download 0.4 and replay, so it gets a bit easier with the anticipation of 0.5
P.s. Great game!

basium

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2017
Could you all who enjoyed this game report bugs/glitches and inconsistent behaviour from the characters and/or game.

Anything that makes you go "hmm" or "wtf" :)

It's embarrassingly easy to miss your own fuck ups, more so when you hate reading you own words haha.

And lastly any advice or help for a more polished look and feel for the game?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes