gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hello, i love this game and i really hope the next release will be out soon, but do you by any chance have a timeline or most likely month it will be released? Can i expect it in june or later? i check the thread ever 2-3 days lol xD gotta stop doing that

backbnane

Mar 18, 2019
we all would love to see a new update fpr this awesome game especially me , but i think bas does his best to satisfy us :D but id love a little tease like a new Pic from the new update :D PLS BAS <333333

Handtasche

May 26, 2019
Hey Bas, I'm so glad to hear you will continue that great game before (or in your summer holidays). I really loved the part in which the guy got contacted by Goddess Victoria, the erotic dancing of Emily infront of Jack, the shopping tour (and the store sended them selected clothes for the rest of the money really ignited my imagination, maybe this scene would have even better if there was another guy in that scene with his girlfriend that was into swinging or just a jerk and they complimented the clothes on Emily, while her boyfriend has to try on the other humiliating clothes and couldn't get a look at all, even with a choice if you intervene or not or the sales clerk/ Emily would have mentioned that other men will really enjoy the new clothes and you as the main character have to agree to that) and the scene in which they watched the video of hotwife challenge togehter, especially that chastity belts were mentioned, can't wait to get that aspect introduced further in the story. You've created an incredible piece of art with this game and i can hardly wait for the next release. If you want to discuss any ideas, scenes or storylines, i'm definetly open for it and would be pleased to help you, even if english is not my native language

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
is this game abandoned or there are new updates to come?
not abandoned, the dev do it in his free time so, sadly, we get an update when we get it, should be around early summer if the dev didn't changes his mind

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just found this game, its amazing...

Anyone know if the next update will have more Futa content?

Matteo00

Jan 2, 2019
Ehi Guys, when the new version of my emily will be released?? it's very exciting!!!!

Sorry for my english.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Ehi Guys, when the new version of my emily will be released?? it's very exciting!!!!

Sorry for my english.
couple of posts above yours is the answer; around early summer, so i guess pretty soon, but if not, just wait for it, cause it's definitely worth it ;P

Reactions: AprilSlut
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes